doggs119

Mar 28, 2019
Think my game is bugged. I did the minigame with Ezra with the hex container and now nothing? I have the other two, am I suppose to do more minigames or what?

Cowboy_Lobster

May 25, 2020
I don't know if my game is bugged or not but I cannot do the final upgrade to the tower with luna (hence I can't hire ki ki). I believe I did the initial upgrade with the 3 revitalizers but now I can't progress the quest. I can only ask for her services or info on amber. I have two silk cloths in my inventory and nothing will trigger when talking to luna.

SheKyuubi

Dec 22, 2018
What are the ingredients for Green bone tea ? Cant find it anywhere,. And how do I get EPOX ?

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Have house key, wine, and pie. Still can't proc Ivy quest in the evening in her room. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I see you have to click the table downstairs.

Lolo-90

Sep 21, 2020
i really like that game and the artstyle is amazing.

though, regarding the art, the first few scenes are amazing... the later added scenes are missing a lot of detail compared to the earlier ones. same goes for the animations. some are reeeaaally good, some are just meh and a few scenes have no animation at all.

if all scenes would have that high quality tag the earlier ones did, i would be much more happy :)

still a very good game!

Reactions: Artix0

Sneaky_Yobby

Oct 12, 2020
How do you start the brothel quest? I've know I've bought the deed from the dwarf and I've talked to Luna but I may of forgotten where I was, I have the items the wiki says to get and I've tried talking to luna again and it hasn't progressed for me.

COTe

Mar 9, 2019
How do you start the brothel quest? I've know I've bought the deed from the dwarf and I've talked to Luna but I may of forgotten where I was, I have the items the wiki says to get and I've tried talking to luna again and it hasn't progressed for me.
talk to a bartender

Zworden

Feb 9, 2018
how to unlock threesome with Janet and Crystal?
IIRC defeat the first two dungeon bosses in melkor's tomb (Cowgirl and catgirl),
then go to janet store in the morning two/three times (janet solo scene, crystal solo scene, then threesome)

COTe

Mar 9, 2019
IIRC defeat the first two dungeon bosses in melkor's tomb (Cowgirl and catgirl),
then go to janet store in the morning two/three times (janet solo scene, crystal solo scene, then threesome)
i already have two solo scenes, but cant trigger threesome

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes