logistix

Aug 21, 2020
what are the ingredients for ginnys tea? cant seem to find the recipe in inventory.
it says ash bones and 2 algae
u get the bones from killing the zombies, and you can get algae from fishing (just fail the catch after you get into the mini game for fishing)

Feb 14, 2019
I still have 2 scenes to unlock with Ivy and 1 with Scarlet, but the frog says no tips for Ivy and no more content for Scarlet, any tips?
I'm in the same boat, unsure how to unlock the last 3 scenes. I have everything else.
For the Ivy one, have you fucked her in the morning after she wakes up? She should be leaning against her window in her bedroom.

The final Ivy/Scarlett one is shared, talk to scarlett about her bed and seeing if Ivy would mind switching and taking the couch for a night to help her out(idl what prompts this sorry) then afterwards you can make scarlett a bed.

To do so you need to talk to the minotaur and ue says once hes not busy(ie. I got to wave 10 in the mine defense minigame) he will build a bed if you bring him enough wood.

Then after a while you should get an anal scene with scarlett if you go to ivys room at night and then another scene where both of them want to fuck you and you can choose who to fuck and the other "supports" and I forget if that is an Ivy scene or if it is considered both one scene for each version.

AncientMariner42

Jan 10, 2019
Then after a while you should get an anal scene with scarlett if you go to ivys room at night and then another scene where both of them want to fuck you and you can choose who to fuck and the other "supports" and I forget if that is an Ivy scene or if it is considered both one scene for each version.
Got everything except the threesome scene, the lizard says "In their room, at the evening", but in the evening, Ivy just chills at the desk and Scarlet sleeps on the sofa. Might be a bug?

Edit: I figured it out. At that point, you get a new dialog option for Lily to ask about a book. That triggers the scene in the evening

Last edited:

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
There was only one time exclamation mark and it was in the beginning of the game since then nothing maybe my save is corrupted or something i dont know...
ok i got now apperantly i have to hold mouse one for a few sec then the exclamation mark will appear...
Yes that's it. You just have to click when the exclamation mark appears. Then you make the mouse move so that the hook stays on the fish, and when the bar is full you caught the latter. And if you use a firefly that you can find and bottle in the Tomb of the Dwarf, you're catching something other than a fish. (a frog ... or a pirhana, I don't know anymore ...)

Jun 15, 2019
Got everything except the threesome scene, the lizard says "In their room, at the evening", but in the evening, Ivy just chills at the desk and Scarlet sleeps on the sofa. Might be a bug?

Edit: I figured it out. At that point, you get a new dialog option for Lily to ask about a book. That triggers the scene in the evening
could you tell me more? When I check on Ivy in the evening I only get the 3 same options. Not sure what I'm suppose to do at this point cause the lizard is telling me the same thing.

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Game is actually really fun. Some weird text bugs at times, but really just enjoying playing it.

AncientMariner42

Jan 10, 2019
could you tell me more? When I check on Ivy in the evening I only get the 3 same options. Not sure what I'm suppose to do at this point cause the lizard is telling me the same thing.
Right, so I'm assuming you already have the extra bed for Scarlet. As far as I remember, there are multiple things you have to do while the lizard gives you that message. The first thing is go to Lily, the shopkeeper in the village with the alchemy kit. There should be a dialog option to ask about a book, something with the word "swallow", if I remember correctly.

She'll give you the book and once you have the book, that triggers another cutscene in Ivy's room in the evening.

I believe you have to watch two cutscenes in Ivy's room at the evening on two successive nights. At that point, Ivy will ask you to retrieve a staff from Melkor's tomb. Get the staff on level 10 of the tomb and let the demon in the tomb repair it for you.
You can then give it to Ivy in the evening and that should give you the rest of the scenes on the following nights in Ivy's room in the evening or at night.

Reactions: Hentagram
Jun 15, 2019
Right, so I'm assuming you already have the extra bed for Scarlet. As far as I remember, there are multiple things you have to do while the lizard gives you that message. The first thing is go to Lily, the shopkeeper in the village with the alchemy kit. There should be a dialog option to ask about a book, something with the word "swallow", if I remember correctly.

She'll give you the book and once you have the book, that triggers another cutscene in Ivy's room in the evening.

I believe you have to watch two cutscenes in Ivy's room at the evening on two successive nights. At that point, Ivy will ask you to retrieve a staff from Melkor's tomb. Get the staff on level 10 of the tomb and let the demon in the tomb repair it for you.
You can then give it to Ivy in the evening and that should give you the rest of the scenes on the following nights in Ivy's room in the evening or at night.
Thanks so much. That was exactly what I had to do. You the real MVP.

penguru

Oct 1, 2019
I have a question about the quest you get from Luna in the brothel, the booths, for improving the brothel. To create the cloth, Luna says you need one antique rag and two ectoplasms. I've tried it multiple times, even all the different combinations (not sure if it matters), but it's not working. Is it actually some other combination? I've tried using it together with the items in the first slot, but it just gives me different potions.

Edit: Solved it! Found on reddit that it's two antique rags and one ectoplasm.

sleekshoes

Oct 24, 2018
anyone has save file with all unlocked scenes? I'm stuck with many quests and can't seem to find any way to progress

4.70 star(s) 165 Votes