Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Using cheat engine, I found some cheats, not sure what two of them do, and if there is more.

SLUMDOG = 1,000,000 Gold
TOTHEBRIM =
VSZOMBIES = Plants saplings in the garden
THEBLACKMAGES =
PANACEA = 100 of each potion
LEWDMAGE = When talking to Ivy, she is naked
APOTHECARY = 100 each of certain ingredients
FUCKMEUPFAM = Deletes your entire savegame information
WISEMAN = Instant level 100/ Max attribute points
DEBUG = Debug menu (Type in DEBUGOFF to turn it off)
DUORESET = Resets Ivy/Scarlet Questline
TOTHEBRIM = Unlocks all the achievements
THEBLACKMAGES = Obsolete cheat, was used for the garden to grant loads of mana in earlier versions

Smakies

Nov 19, 2017
I dont know if i have a Bad save or anything but the whole 1 Antique rag + 2 Ectoplasm (with no fruit) isnt working at all for me . Do i need to have the Recipe on a scroll or Something ?
Omg is it Ancient Rag ? is there a different item ?
Ok no . She says Antique .

Ok ... So it was 2 Antique rag and 1 Ectoplasm for some Reason .

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyman123

HeavyHands

May 8, 2018
How do you make the tea for Ginny? I got a recipe from her that I can't find, the stupid lizard said to get algae so I have a fuckton now, and the tea is still red and unclickable when I talk to Ginny.

Reactions: MXXDstryr

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
I don't know why but when I click on the game it opens but the screen is white and I hear sound from it but nothing else and if you try to make it bigger it just closes can anyone tell me why?
Open the .exe file with winrar, in the options changed "createtextureondemand" from =0 to =1.

Reactions: MikeHershey

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
5) Also for the brothel, you'll need to use Lily's Alchemy kit to craft Ancient Silk. You'll need an Antique Rag and 2 Ectoplasms (Found in the Karos Mining minigame, Melkor's tomb, or through Merah's RNG). You need 2(?) Ancient Silks I believe, so that'll be 2 Antique Rags and 4 Ectoplasms. Remember, when performing alchemy, you don't want to put anything in the leftmost slot (it'll look different from the other three slots). You'll put the Antique Rag in first, then 2 Ectoplasms, and craft.
This is incorrect. While Luna does tell you that she thinks the recipe is 1x antique rag and 2x ectoplasm, it's actually 2x antique rag and 1x ectoplasm (and these can be put in any order). Furthermore, you only need one Ancient Silk. I've confirmed this now.
Whether this is a bug or Luna is intended to give you the incorrect recipe I'm not sure.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Luna did hint at the ingredients and being unsure about them so probably intentional.
The ui lost resolution scaling after couple sex scenes. The elements became really tiny.
Whats the point of this story, its lame and didnt even give an achievement.
dasdae.png

Hope they stop adding more girls and just make more scenes of the existing girls and progress them more. Could be their end goal is a variety fest of all colors of the rainbow being fucked in different sizes which would suck.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes