SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
How do you unlock the last 2 scenes for Ivy and the last scene for Scarlet? the dragon just tells me that there is no more content for these characters but the wiki shows that there is more. How do you access them?

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
How do you unlock the last 2 scenes for Ivy and the last scene for Scarlet? the dragon just tells me that there is no more content for these characters but the wiki shows that there is more. How do you access them?
Okay well for some reason after trying again to get the event where ivy and scarlet talked decided to trigger finally, so idk what went wrong

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I cant find Scarlett, i did everyone route, but i cant find her, she is not in the yard on the afternoon.

FakeManJE

Feb 25, 2021
Uhhhmm,i have bugs in like EVERY scene , how can i fix that?And every time i restart the game,some bugs are gone,then some new appears...I realy wanna PLAY the game (Not even get any "scenes" yet)

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
okay, so.. I have unlocked almost all of the CG's in the gallery for this game, but I am having a problem.

There's four CG's that I still can't find anywhere, and I don't really know what to do at this point since I have explored every single inch of the map without any results

The two CG's I am speaking of are the ones for Janet and Crystal.

For Janet the last one I have is sex in the store, and Crystal is the closet sex one.. I remember speaking with Janet once and they were talking about cooking something, and needing one ingredient.. creamy something, but I have no clue where I can find it.

Any help?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Uhhhmm,i have bugs in like EVERY scene , how can i fix that?And every time i restart the game,some bugs are gone,then some new appears...I realy wanna PLAY the game (Not even get any "scenes" yet)
What kinds of bugs? If you just mean things like the text boxes being misaligned, that's normal, this game is really janky and badly programmed right now.

okay, so.. I have unlocked almost all of the CG's in the gallery for this game, but I am having a problem.

There's four CG's that I still can't find anywhere, and I don't really know what to do at this point since I have explored every single inch of the map without any results

The two CG's I am speaking of are the ones for Janet and Crystal.

For Janet the last one I have is sex in the store, and Crystal is the closet sex one.. I remember speaking with Janet once and they were talking about cooking something, and needing one ingredient.. creamy something, but I have no clue where I can find it.

Any help?
You need the Super Creamy Milk. It drops from the first boss of Melkor's realm (the minotaur lady). It dropped first try for me but I've read people say it might take multiple attempts, so if it doesn't drop just leave and come back.

After you complete Erza's hexbox quest is the dungeon endless, or is there a final boss/level?
Nope, it's endless. No reason to continue past the vampire lady except if you want to grind for resources.

FakeManJE

Feb 25, 2021
What kinds of bugs? If you just mean things like the text boxes being misaligned, that's normal, this game is really janky and badly programmed right now.

You need the Super Creamy Milk. It drops from the first boss of Melkor's realm (the minotaur lady). It dropped first try for me but I've read people say it might take multiple attempts, so if it doesn't drop just leave and come back.

Nope, it's endless. No reason to continue past the vampire lady except if you want to grind for resources.
Yeah i didn't pay much attention to those things,but when WHOLE house background was changed with scene where some girl sucking our protagonist's dick,that's when i started to panic

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
You first have to solve the quest from Erza. After that is done you will have a heart bar that goes up in the dungeon fights. When it's full you can trigger a few scenes with different monster ladies by clicking on the heart icon.
Hey what if your old save file have already gone far from erza quest point? Like can you still do that or I missed it because the safe file mission already count that ezra quest has ended.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I don't get it, is Scarlet supposed to be Ivy's sister?
Maybe? The substitution of "sister" for "friend" makes sense half the time and doesn't the other half the time. What we can say for sure is that Scarlet is some kind of noble lady herself, but her relationship to Ivy is more like that of a committed bodyguard. However the dialogue in the threesome scene at the end of their arc makes no sense to be written the way it is unless they're sisters. So who knows.

Reactions: vileness2

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Is there anything new from 22.1 to 22.3?
- Maen and Sa now have a journal section.
- Maen and Sa DP scene, see the spoiler in my previous post.
- Janet and Crystal morning anal.

That's what I've found so far. Don't have the actual changelog.
The dragon's blessing after you give him a jewel doesn't seem to do anything.
It can revive the char in the dungeon if you get killed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Human1993

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Cant seem to trigger that Ezra quest thing for the heart dungeon gauge, I tried wasting time by sleeping or skipping time... does anyone know how to trigger or fix this?
Get to lvl28(maybe 25 or 30, can't quite remember) of the dungeon(no need to start from the beginning, just get there). When you get where you were supposed to get, you'll get a cutscene so you'll know. Talk to Ezra after that and you're set.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So we can choose the role of Scarlet? Is this one of those censorship workarounds like in the RPGM games where default the mom is the landlord and stuff?

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes