Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
How do you get the heart-guage to show up?
Is it a quest.. if yes... how does it show up? I keep getting the other quests like; kill 15 enemies... or advance 5 floors.
Heart gauge shows up after finishing floor 28 and talking to Erza.
The kill 15 or advance 5 floors comes from the statues you run into, just a side quest.

how deep is melkors tomb? i made it to level 50~ and i didnt get a showdown with the man himself. is it endless after floor 30ish?
Melkor's tomb goes forever after floor 28.

Reactions: omocik
Aug 30, 2020
One observation that the dev may want to change:
The spawn rate for the Mimic lady is WAAAAY too high (It's got to be at LEAST 50% chance currently...). It's gotten to the point where I don't even open chests anymore.
the mimic only spawns from silver (iron?) wooden chests. ALWAYS spawns from those chest actually, those are trapped 100% of the time, and they have their own sprites (3 chests in the game 1 wooden with a golden lock, one wooden with a metal or silver lock and one fully metal or stone chest which is gray) she never spawns in those.

Aug 30, 2020
How to break a seal when i get 2 hscreen of Erza
pls help me
View attachment 1336021
click on the statue, then a mini game opens up, you have to move through ALL the high-lighted tiles without moving through the same tile twice.
Edit: also yo get Ezra you need the silver crest, which you get by talking to the bar keeper about the two guys who always sit at the bar, and then talking to the two guys, then going to the hills and clicking on the tree stump and THEN going to the tomb and clicking on the vase statue thing at the back of the room ( in the middle of the screen)

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
This game is great, it reminds me of when i was little and used to play Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Everytime I try to play this on Android it loads then once it finishes the game crashes. Anybody have any way to fix it?
same with me i recently am away from home and tried to play on android it just exit the game after short while playing

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I got all the way through to Wave 30 where it kicked me out and told me I'd unlocked endless and I still didn't get even 1 Topaz fragment.
Is there some trick I'm missing? All of my stats are leveled to max so I don't think it could be a stat thing.
i think u can create new gems on alhemy table from other stuff but i forgot receipes, experiment a bit?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I want to unlock all sex scenes, what do I do? Please tell me how to unlock all scenes
1) Play the game. It's good.
2) Give money to the lizard at the pond to get hints on how to progress with the women.
3) If that doesn't help enough, there is a search function in the top right corner of this website where you can... you know... search. There's actually been people before you with the same questions, so, you know... maybe try that?
4) Profit.

Alternatively:

1) Search function in the top right corner.
2) Search for saves.
3) ....
4) Profit.

Quickest option for everyone involved:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Klostein0815

sprimh

Nov 30, 2020
Scarlet's bed quest is floating and I want to proceed, but I don't know how to do it. Please tell me how to proceed with pictures.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I can't find melkor's tomb anymore, I have a save that's inside it but I can't remember how to get to it anymore

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I still need the 2 new scenes for Ivy (8th scene) and Scarlet (7th scene)

Anyone know how to get those?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I still need the 2 new scenes for Ivy (8th scene) and Scarlet (7th scene)

Anyone know how to get those?
are you talking about the threesome? It apparently disappears from your journal if you find another copy of the staff of wisdom in the dungeon. You have to repeat the quest to get it to appear again: take it to the demon to get fixed, then present it to Ivy at night actually in the evening i think. Then if you happen to run across a copy of the staff again in the dungeon don't pick it up

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentagram

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
are you talking about the threesome? It apparently disappears from your journal if you find another copy of the staff of wisdom in the dungeon. You have to repeat the quest to get it to appear again: take it to the demon to get fixed, then present it to Ivy at night. Then if you happen to run across a copy of the staff again in the dungeon don't pick it up
ah... that is what happened to me then.
thanks!

jokuur

May 23, 2019
can someone pls write what are changes in new update, any new scenes or story development or only bug fixes?

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Am I going crazy or is the music that plays in the home cottage extremely similar to the Epic NPC Man youtube series Honeywood music?

Is it a case of both of them using the same licenced music, or does fantasy music just all sound the same?

Edit: After looking around they both appear to be versions of this song, "Cobblestone Village"?

Reactions: Hentagram
4.70 star(s) 166 Votes