-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Anyone know how to get the scenes in Melkor's Dungeon, I have the heart gauge quest done but I don't know what to do next.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
Every time the Heart Gauge is filled, you can click on it to instantly defeat an enemy. For some enemies, this results in a Scene with a version of that enemy.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Someone has the changelog for the latest build?
changelog from the patreon for 22:

New build with:
  • 2 Characters (Maen and Sa)
  • 7 CG sets
  • 1 Animation
  • 13 NSFW Scenes.
  • 4 of said scenes for Dungeon Girls.
  • 2 New EXTRA ART unlocks.
  • 1 Journal Pinup (Ivy)
  • 1 Book
  • 1 Minigame
  • 3 Merchant portraits
  • 1 Location rework (Hills)
Hotfix.1:

• Fixed a FATAL ERROR happening when going to sleep under certain conditions.
  • Updated the Patron board.
Hotfix .2

• New Loop scene for Janet/Crystal Kitchen duo. (Go into Janet's shop in the morning)
  • New Loop scene for Janet/Crystal Waking up HJ/Threesome. (Ask to sleep in Janet's house, it'll choose Crystal randomly)
  • New art for Janet/Crystal Waking up HJ.
  • New Loop scene for Erza's magic ritual. (It'll trigger randomly on entering the Tomb at the mornings)
  • New art for Erza's Magic ritual scene.
  • New scene for Ivy.
  • Added a new Journal entry for Ivy's new scene.
  • New scene for Scarlet. (was already in the game, but we didn't implement it properly/announce it)
  • Expanded the Scarlet's BJ Journal entry to encompass the new art.
  • Journal section for Maen and Sa.
  • Expanded the Journal entry for Janet/Crystal scenes to encompass several events.
  • Fixed issues with full-screen display not saving/applying on boot.
  • Fixed issues with UI scaling not updating correctly in some instances.
  • Minor bugfixing/QoL
Hotfix.3

• Fixed Janet/Crystal morning scene loop not triggering.

Dungeon girls will not have Journal entries at the moment

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
I think I broke the game, I'm unable to highlight the cave entrance even though Ive already taken the lockpick and coins out the stump. I keep hearing their is a medallion but I didn't get one?

Reactions: sharpknife

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
changelog from the patreon for 22:

New build with:
Hotfix .2

• New scene for Ivy.
  • Added a new Journal entry for Ivy's new scene.
  • New scene for Scarlet. (was already in the game, but we didn't implement it properly/announce it)
  • Expanded the Scarlet's BJ Journal entry to encompass the new art.
Wait, what? I don't see this anywhere. Am playing 22.3

Dec 1, 2017
Hmm, it has a BDSM tag, but neither femdom or maledom tag. Can someone tell me in which direction this game swings, respectively how much control we have of our MC in that regard?

There's a female character that has a bdsm fetish, it's maledom but just for that one character.

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
Every time the Heart Gauge is filled, you can click on it to instantly defeat an enemy. For some enemies, this results in a Scene with a version of that enemy.
Those are the enemies in the first 7 floors. Like the cow boss at the end of floor 7, plus all the random enemies there.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
When Ivy casts her first test spell on you on Day 2, she says Inventory Holds A Secret backwards twice. I checked the inventory screen and couldn't find anything, does anyone know what she's talking about?

Reactions: Dave1337

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I guess the "Very pointy hat" is bugged, like so many other things but at least it's the only really useful item this way. Never again will you have mana problems.

Also little did I know Scarlet is supposed Ivy's sister so I called her "bodyguard" until I realized "sister" is the only reasonable choice for some dialogues to make sense.

Nevertheless a very good game, some scenes are astonishingly good, the minigames are well done. There seem to be multiple artists at work as the sex scenes quite differ in style.

And what the heck is this bee story? I tried to read all of it, I really did but it felt like I came pretty close to insanity.

WarSanta

Jun 24, 2020
For Ezra's quest. Where's the 3rd hex, The golden statue one? I talked to Luna at the brothel and she gave me some dialogue but i clicked through it and I don't know what she said and she wont give me the dialogue prompt again.

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes