IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
For Ezra's quest. Where's the 3rd hex, The golden statue one? I talked to Luna at the brothel and she gave me some dialogue but i clicked through it and I don't know what she said and she wont give me the dialogue prompt again.
She says it's close by.

Try the drawer.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

post has been up on kemono if you want to read it yourself
It's not that I don't believe you! The patreon link I can't see, and Kemono indeed shows exactly what you posted.

The post shows:
  • New scene for Ivy.
  • Added a new Journal entry for Ivy's new scene.
  • New scene for Scarlet. (was already in the game, but we didn't implement it properly/announce it)
  • Expanded the Scarlet's BJ Journal entry to encompass the new art.
Now I'm left with the same question: where do I find this?

:p

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
  • New scene for Ivy.
  • Added a new Journal entry for Ivy's new scene.
1627887406467.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • New scene for Scarlet. (was already in the game, but we didn't implement it properly/announce it)
  • Expanded the Scarlet's BJ Journal entry to encompass the new art.
It can be found in the Journal, under the BJ scene, it now plays the whole sequence.
whats the 3rd erza scene
Super242

Last edited:
Reactions: hironakamuraxp

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
View attachment 1330775

It can be found in the Journal, under the BJ scene, it now plays the whole sequence.
Ah thanks! The Ivy seen I have in the journal, but never realised because it was just added. Thought I needed to look for a question mark and didn't realise this was new.
The Scarlet scene is also indeed updated : )

Oct 31, 2017
Sometimes dialogue doesn't show up and it will be remain blank, for instance when starting a new game and finding the note in your room or speaking to Ivy at the bottom of the stairs for the first time. It's not consistent either, sometimes just re-loading will make it work.

I'm assuming this has something to do with my screen resolution, so I'll mess with it later and see if that helps.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How do you get the heart-guage to show up?
Is it a quest.. if yes... how does it show up? I keep getting the other quests like; kill 15 enemies... or advance 5 floors.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
You get the Heart gauge from Ezra, after getting to a certain point. I don't remember QUITE what point... but you have to do a couple of quests for her?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Hmm... must be the new quest you get from her.
How do you get that? i only get the old options

Jan 18, 2021
One observation that the dev may want to change:
The spawn rate for the Mimic lady is WAAAAY too high (It's got to be at LEAST 50% chance currently...). It's gotten to the point where I don't even open chests anymore.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hmm... must be the new quest you get from her.
How do you get that? i only get the old options
Quest starts after you reached a certain (dungeon) level. Lvl. 30 should be enough.
One observation that the dev may want to change:
The spawn rate for the Mimic lady is WAAAAY too high (It's got to be at LEAST 50% chance currently...). It's gotten to the point where I don't even open chests anymore.
I thought so myself until I realized they only spawn on certain chests. If the chest looks cheap (wood/iron) and you only need to trigger 3 keys it's always a mimic. Every other chest has rewards.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.70 star(s) 166 Votes