Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I know complaining about the game part of the game is dumb, but this new minigame already makes me want to put a gun in my mouth. Give me an ez mode or something, getting gud takes too long when you want to bust a fat nut.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
bruh the running minigame is hard af. lol especially when the game decides that you need to break a box then jump 2 lanes up and then 2 lanes down immediately.
I know complaining about the game part of the game is dumb, but this new minigame already makes me want to put a gun in my mouth. Give me an ez mode or something, getting gud takes too long when you want to bust a fat nut.
Tbh, I gave up on the update when that minigame happens. If I need to get better, I will, but if I make a mistake and get penalised four times for that, that's not my mistake any more but the devs mistake instead. Seriously, you can hit one of these puddles, and because of that not make the next move down or up, or hit a box, and bam, you are hit 2-4 times all of a sudden. Pair that with the fact that the hitbox always seems to react earlier than your actual movement, and it's a no-go for me. I'm totally fine with the game having actual game elements, but these things were fun before the turn of the century because there wasn't anything better, but when there was, they stopped doing things like this in such a way.

Reactions: Artix0 and l69p

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
I really like this game, and the previous minigames were OK to go through. But this latest one? I'd rather try a naked run in Dark Souls than deal with the collision boxes on this minigame.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
The farthest I have gotten on the running mini game is like 80% on stage 2. I have no clue how you are supposed to beat this with how the hitboxes interact.
You can get the blessing from Naamu for an extra life. I beat the minigame on the second try. The puddle hitboxes are way too clunky and the timing for when to do the fast dodges never felt right. I'd always end up going too early. You can also get better RNG. On my second attempt I got through the first section with just a single fail because I got easier puddles. At least the box slashing is very generous on timing, you can just mash the right arrow.

Reactions: KingBea

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
OK, I thought I should get creative, and the game does register super fast key presses. If you have a programmable keyboard, code a double - up, double -down shortcut and it moves you fast enough to avoid those hit boxes that need you to move twice in both directions in a couple of frames, which would otherwise require nearly impossible timing. Having to use this feature on this type of game is an unexpected surprise, but a welcome one :KEK:

Reactions: Hentagram

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
OK, I thought I should get creative, and the game does register super fast key presses. If you have a programmable keyboard, code a double - up, double -down shortcut and it moves you fast enough to avoid those hit boxes that need you to move twice in both directions in a couple of frames, which would otherwise require nearly impossible timing. Having to use this feature on this type of game is an unexpected surprise, but a welcome one :KEK:
Could you post a save immediately after beating it? I just tried again with Naamu's blessing and I was a cat's cock hair away from beating stage 2 when I realised the blessing only gives you protection from one extra hit. I didn't need to use any programmable keys but getting my ass kicked in the latter half of 2 was hard to avoid. Seriously, if there's any chance the minigame isn't up to snuff in terms of difficulty and the game isn't finished anyway, why isn't the dev including the ability to avoid all of them instead of leaving it a hotfix?

catalinkkk

Jun 4, 2018
well for me the game dose not work i can't go in that cave to take the knife to complete Scarlet story and it dose not matter if i start a new run it's the same error and it's annoying. can i do something or i'm "cursed". thx in advance

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
The farthest I have gotten on the running mini game is like 80% on stage 2. I have no clue how you are supposed to beat this with how the hitboxes interact.
I managed to beat it though, without cheating =)
also that endurance potion kinda helps

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
I like how this mini-game makes Aurelia slightly more RPG, because players complete it through various ways:
  • Chads with high agility just run through it.
  • More perceptive ones notice the benefit of potions and blessings.
  • People with high intellect reprogram their keyboards.
  • I used the cheat engine to slow down the speed of the game. Is this a cunning way?
  • Charismatic ones get a save from those who already competed it.
How else can one complete it?

Last edited:

viv

Jan 2, 2018
The minigame is bullshit, hard as fuck i stop to count how many times i try, but is possible thanks for the potion advice, it works.
fix it pls.
Tips to complete in normal way:
-Gets high with potions
-1º stage complete with 0-1 hits (you will need ur health bar for later)
-2º stage you could can complete the first 50% with minimum mistakes
-3º reconice the patron of last 50% in the second stage and take the damages in a "strategy way"
and you should can complete without cheats. I hope helps you.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 166 Votes