Aug 14, 2017
does anyone know how to unlock the last journal entries for Erza, Janet and Crystal? theyre the only ones im missing and i have no idea what to do

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
So why is there no vaginal sex tag if the images above are included? Ok after reading comments and replies, I think this is an early release, and those scenes are not yet available. The tags, are likely based on currently available content, so I will wait further content release to play.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
How do I get the key off the clock?
I can spin it around and get a click at the 1 o'clock position, but I can't actually get the key.
Damnit, everytime I give up and ask for help on the forum I figure it out a minute later.
It's a code lock. 1, 5, 6, 9, 10 o'clock. I think.

Last edited:

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I passed the mini-game after two attempts, what is difficult for you in it, I do not understand

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
So why is there no vaginal sex tag if the images above are included? Ok after reading comments and replies, I think this is an early release, and those scenes are not yet available. The tags, are likely based on currently available content, so I will wait further content release to play.
But... there is a vaginal sex tag? :unsure: And vaginal sex? Lots of it actually... :eek:

Reactions: Hentagram

rotipanas

Aug 17, 2016
does anyone know how to unlock the last journal entries for Erza, Janet and Crystal? theyre the only ones im missing and i have no idea what to do
Hi, You need to finish the baking royal cake quest with Janet and Crystal. the items needed are : Super Creamy Milk and Leefa Nut. It can be found in Melkor's Realm (Jungle Biome I think) also the Leefa Nut can only be traded by a random spawning fairy merchant and you need 45 Epox to get it.

If you cleared stage 30, you'll meet Melkor and that will trigger a new Erza Event.

Reactions: Hentagram

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
I'm stuck with Scarlet. The little dragon tells me that 'The Sorceress has problem waking up' and I have no idea what to do

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
For those having a problem with the new mini-game (chase), use a Potion of Endurance (XL), equip the Mystic Cowl, and get Naamu's Blessing. Made things way easier.

Reactions: Afield

kingpiff

Oct 27, 2020
So whenever I launch the game I just get a blank white screen with music playing in the background, any recommendations on how I can fix this?

Emp_lol

Mar 5, 2018
I have to say the running minigame is dreadfull. The hitboxes on either the obstacles are too big or on the character. Hopefully that will get addressed later.

Hey guys, just a quick question, how avoidable is the brothel portion? Not a big fan of prostitution.
If you you mean NTR, atleast so far i haven't seen other dudes boinking your woman. Also, you get to kinda save someone from there maybe.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes