Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
How can I trigger the scenes with dungeon enemies ?
I win but nothing happens.
The scenes are available when the bar right of the screen, with a heart, is filled thoroughly. Once she is filled at home, you can have a scene by clicking on it, which instantly kills the enemy. But it does not yet work with all enemies.

Reactions: omocik and malridoo

Toomatos

Jan 22, 2018
The scenes are available when the bar right of the screen, with a heart, is filled thoroughly. Once she is filled at home, you can have a scene by clicking on it, which instantly kills the enemy. But it does not yet work with all enemies.
Excuse me, but which bar?... There is no bar's at screen, only bars in Jornal at girl's progress pages.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
This is the bar that is on the right side of the screen when you are in the dungeon. It is surmounted by a heart and filled each other whenever you inflict or receive damage.

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
This is the bar that is on the right side of the screen when you are in the dungeon. It is surmounted by a heart and filled each other whenever you inflict or receive damage.
Weird... I dont see the bar when I fight the enemies in the jungle section either. Is it rare enemies only? Do I need a special item? Ive encountered Tiger and Lamia and what I think is Alraune.

Toomatos

Jan 22, 2018
There are bars: enemy HP, your HP and MP, thats all. I finished all quests, and probabbly got all items

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
There are bars: enemy HP, your HP and MP, thats all. I finished all quests, and probabbly got all items
You should reach dungeon level 40 or something, there Melkor throw you out of dungeon like a little bitch you are.
Suck-ubus then should say to you something like "I need extra mega giga wisdom potion to address it"
When you bring it to her she give you new quest "bring three specific cursed things", with approximate locations where you can find them.
After you found them and cum-s back she will unlock that bar to the right.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Weird... I dont see the bar when I fight the enemies in the jungle section either. Is it rare enemies only? Do I need a special item? Ive encountered Tiger and Lamia and what I think is Alraune.
Excuse me, but which bar?... There is no bar's at screen, only bars in Jornal at girl's progress pages.
If you do not have this bar is that you still have to move forward in history and still do quests. Otherwise you will not have the opportunity to see the scenes where they can see some monsters.

Toomatos

Jan 22, 2018
You should reach dungeon level 40 or something, there Melkor throw you out of dungeon like a little bitch you are.
Suck-ubus then should say to you something like "I need extra mega giga wisdom potion to address it"
When you bring it to her she give you new quest "bring three specific cursed things", with approximate locations where you can find them.
Wow, thx, I thought it's pointless to go further

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Can you see the monster scene in your house? or is there like a gallery to see it? Or for now it's only in the dungeon?

Toomatos

Jan 22, 2018
Well... I got throw out at level 28, then got 3 Hex container, brought them to Succubus, then finished puzzle aaaaand Nothing happens. I still have 2 hex containers. Succubus have dialoge about hex container locations and in my inventory there 2 hex container with description "bring them to the Elza"... Looks line something got broke : (
Btw, i went further in realm and just tired at level 62, seems its endless. And no additional bar

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Well... I got throw out at level 28, then got 3 Hex container, brought them to Succubus, then finished puzzle aaaaand Nothing happens. I still have 2 hex containers. Succubus have dialoge about hex container locations and in my inventory there 2 hex container with description "bring them to the Elza"... Looks line something got broke : (
Btw, i went further in realm and just tired at level 62, seems its endless. And no additional bar
IIRC one thing at bordel, second in church, third in town, but I can be wrong.
Ask her about where to find theme again, this option should be available.

Toomatos

Jan 22, 2018
IIRC one thing at bordel, second in church, third in town, but I can be wrong.
Ask her about where to find theme again, this option should be available.
I mean, i found them all, brought all to Elza, then solved puzzle and then Elza told that everything is fine and nothing happens after that.

Reactions: ninjasamuri
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes