SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
can't bet anything at blackjack??

also can't do any doll stuff for crystal? how do i trigger that?

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2021
Oh shit, sorry, I missed the D at the end of the update number :eek: Sorry!

Do you know what is new in this D version?
Yes, there's 4 dungeon waifus (lamia, alraune, tiger girl, fox girl) with their own art or scenes and also 4 'tales at flor's store' which I guess is the store in the dungeon? Then they did a few qol and balance changes. I'm assuming we have to wait a month before its uploaded to f95 so patrons can get their jimmies rustled.

Reactions: WSmith

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
How can one obtain topaz shards? I have like 7 whole topazes from the dungeon and shards for all the other gems, but neither the dungeon, nor the minotaur defence game ever drops shards for our yellow gem. This stops me in my tracks in the nun quest.

Also i brought the bed and safe travel passage to Scarlet, does the story should trigger something new after this?

TRowws

Jan 30, 2020
Maybe i'm doing something wrong but i can't find melkor tomb..

I've opened the chest in the room but after that im stuck.

Gorchnik

Dec 5, 2018
Still the best game on this site and potentially adult based game on the Internet. Keep up the awesome work!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any way to insta-skip text (like on renpy), there is some autoskip option in settings but notthing changes ( thus not what i need , unless threre is some atypical button to press)
minotaur minigame
-once at 2nd round i coulnot press anything.
-why wood is not included to cheats as i had none .
-i always pressing [X] by 'mistake' when i just want to rush-exit the menu .
-id opt for some alchmy option to break a gemstone to get fragments...
minigames/farming/gathering/etc -id vote for skip (&win/get)option. is not it a common practice in (good/known) sanboxes?
getting some rejuvination pots - can it be made in bulk?
bar- make quest requirement 'good' not 'great' [finally passed it]
dimention thing is hard. cannot use pots there...hopefully seal was on 4th floor. [close to the end i realised i never touched attributes points. now i rerdistributed it. things areeasier]
waitasec, i may have confused tips-frog not sharing knowledge with completion, like there is still lots to do with scarlet
im bad with names so those with note about no further content - to remove from frog (so id avoid extra/wrong name clicks).
oh yeah...tips system is ridiculous. (uncomfy clicks-wise. and often vague)

---
actually quite alright game, just needs more qol/polishing

---
dam key/chest- ah clock. 1, 5, 6, 9, 10 o'clock.
how to complete scarlet axe quest . aha. that minigame ...read about mouse holding first wwhich i havenot done

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: snapson

sardella

Jul 30, 2019
Is it just me or chasing Ohro minigame is impossible to do using phone? Like i have to change 2 lane quickly, yet the way to move on android is to swipe. so most of the time i'm definitely taking damage

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Has anyone else have a problem with the Orkho guy running game while playing on android?
When i get to the part where it tells me to "push right" the screen is non responsive - i dont know if the game freezes or does it expect me to click a right button on the mouse -which android of course doesn't have.
How do you beat the minigame?
Also the lockpuck mi igame is super random and i feel like you just slide in every direction with maybe unlocking 2 pins before the lockpick brakes...

And last question: while we have the option to hire a new girl at the brothel i picked the goblin. Will the drelanei girl will be an option again or is it a one time pick with one girl clising the others route?
It works. You have to swipe right. Absolute cancer to do though. Good luck took me well over 20 tries. I wish it would just skip that first section since you aren't going to hit any of the puddles. You can technically do the slash motion for ages so you only stop slashing to dodge around water.

Last edited:

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
It works. You have to swipe right. Absolute cancer to do though. Good luck took me well over 20 tries. I wish it would just skip that first section since you aren't going to hit any of the puddles. You can technically do the slash motion for ages so you only stop slashing to dodge around water.
I forgot to update, i actually succeded on the second try. I needed to swipe right to destroy the boxes.
I'm actually at the edn of the current build, everything done, even the dragon says nothing left to do for now...

Reactions: BunnymanGray

MikeHershey

Sep 3, 2017
Has anyone else have a problem with the Orkho guy running game while playing on android?
When i get to the part where it tells me to "push right" the screen is non responsive - i dont know if the game freezes or does it expect me to click a right button on the mouse -which android of course doesn't have.
How do you beat the minigame?
Also the lockpuck mi igame is super random and i feel like you just slide in every direction with maybe unlocking 2 pins before the lockpick brakes...

And last question: while we have the option to hire a new girl at the brothel i picked the goblin. Will the drelanei girl will be an option again or is it a one time pick with one girl clising the others route?
Ohro's minigame: Plug in a keyboard (I actually used Samsung DeX via USB to play the game using my desktop keyboard. LOL).

Redpuss

Feb 18, 2019
Hey Mirthal, every time I try playing this (desktop), text just... stops working. Like, it'll seem to try to load text, and maybe show the names of who is meant to be speaking in the textbox, and I can hear the sound of text being written, but the text just outright doesn't display. I had this happen both when clicking on Ivy for the first dialogue downstairs (checked her door, then went downstairs to speak to her properly) and when I clicked the blank picture frame beside the Kings picture frame. Putting playing further on hold because I *really* don't want to be missing content, especially early content that could be directing me to go certain places, that I cannot read because of this.

Running on Win7, if that matters any.
Happens to me too, exactly.
Win10 nvidia 1080

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
This game doesnt have enough animations. The animations are so beautiful, and every time I see some sex event that is just a still image, or a series of still images, Im disappointed that its not an animation. Really hope they will do a once-over sometime and replace a lot of those images with animations.

Reactions: Anonissimo
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes