• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

merienda

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone having problems accessing the barrier minigame? I already unlocked Melkor's Tomb and Scarlet's quest to get the dagger but pressing the barrier does not allow me to do so. Unless it is due to the fact that I unlocked Melkor's Tomb way before the quest? It just says 'A magic barrier surrounds the statue' but no minigame occurred.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
I really like this game, and i've already put it in the wishlist for steam.
STILL, playing the version from ehre it appears i can't get the goblin?
I manged to finish Amber Route but Luna doesn't ask me for therevitalizer nor the silks

beryn

May 8, 2017
TERRIBLE GAME.

There is no way to tell what you need to do, nothing makes sense.
Started up, had to restart to bugs, next attempt:
First day, tried clicking about, gardening lead to shovel breaking. You have to buy a new shovel I assume. You have 0 coins, There is no way to earn money.
Innkeeper says you can work, but after that there is no option to do it.
So now I have no clue as to what I am supposed to do.

Got to the part where you train, you have to look at the same animation every day before you can go outside at begin your training, idiotic.
And I can't tell if it leads to anything, yes things are progressing, new dialogue every day, but I have no clue if I'm supposed to continue doing this boring shit forever or if something is going to happen. Or that I have to do something different

And now I'm stuck there as well, I need to buy some books. I have no money, there is no way to earn money.
In the bar, I have tried at all times of the day, There is never an option to clean, neither through dialogue or anywhere you can click.

WONDERFUL. BRAVO.

Last edited:

blackdraft

Jul 5, 2018
hello little question, where can i find the last hex box given to erza? I found Ginny and Soran's, but no way to find the 3

merienda

Jan 9, 2019
Is there any prerequisite/quests needed to doing Scarlet's Lost Dagger? I seem to be stuck in progressing it.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
This game is amazing ! The art is just top notch! I hope thats not the end of the story for Ivy and her "friend" ;) They are my favorite characters.

merienda

Jan 9, 2019
This game is amazing ! The art is just top notch! I hope thats not the end of the story for Ivy and her "friend" ;) They are my favorite characters.
So people are able to get past Scarlet's Lost Dagger quest.... How did you do the quest? I assume the quests are linear in progression hence you being able to get that scene. I'm still stuck there

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The dagger is in front of the house. You pick it up. Near the path that leads from the bottom of the screen to the front door. Btw there is a usefull wiki link on the main page. In the wiki you can get information about these things. The real dagger (the one that Scarlet wants) you get from a tomb (on the main map). To go in to the tomb you need to find the map. The map you find in the attic. The trapdoor is in Ivy's bed toom in the upper left corner of the screen. But if i remember you need the key from the trunk located in your bed room. P.S. You can pay 25 gold to the dragon near the lake he give you hints about how to progress with each girl.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I enjoyed this game. Played for 8 hours straight and gotten as far as Floor 52 of the dungeon(Gotten 36,000 gold before I got out). I wonder if Melkor himself would be a boss or is it not in yet?

My Advice for new players: If you don't want to do the job at the tavern or fishing in general. Then I recommend unlocking Melkor's Tomb and do some dungeoneering instead.

Also, equip the pipe that you get from the attic with the map to Melkor's Tomb. Helped a lot for me when I needed the levels.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
How do i get the scene where Ivy and Scarlet are sleeping in the same bed and then Ivy wake's up while Scarlet is playing with the mc ? I just got the normal variation with the hand job in my jornal and Ivy dosnt wake up. in it .

merienda

Jan 9, 2019
How do i get the scene where Ivy and Scarlet are sleeping in the same bed and then Ivy wake's up while Scarlet is playing with the mc ? I just got the normal variation with the hand job in my jornal and Ivy dosnt wake up. in it .
I assumed you finished 'Staff of Wisdom'. I was able to trigger it at Night, by refusing to cuddle with Scarlet. Not sure if you have to refuse Ivy as well before Scarlet, but it was along those lines. Oh also thank you for guidance in finishing Scarlet's Lost Dagger, I was able to complete the quest, really appreciate it!

nimro

Dec 26, 2018
Help me please. How to open the third scene with Amber, and how to open Ohro Run mini game?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
pretty solid point-and-click game with an interesting storyline and light RPG elements, animations are alright just let's hope the devs won't end up milking its fanbase.

Reactions: sirsir_sir
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes