FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've noticed that sometimes dialogue boxes just stay empty even tho characters are supposed to say something. Other times it just automatically skips a conversation as well. Does anyone else experience this?

Mike234432

Jun 21, 2018
Alright, I have a big issue and I have no idea what is causing it. Whenever I launch the game, my mouse cursor pops above the window. The extremely lengthy (unskippable) cutscene then plays before you can even get to the main menu, and once I am in the main menu, I cannot do anything. The ingame cursor, the stylized one, is stuck in place in the center of the screen while my windows white arrow cursor does absolutely nothing. No other keys respond and I cannot go into the options or change anything. All I can do is alt+f4 or alt tab. During the cutscene (which I again remind you is EXTREMELY LENGTHY and UNSKIPPABLE and it plays EVERY TIME when I try to test if I have fixed my issue) I can press escape twice to close the game, but that is the extent of my ability to do anything.

Thus, for the love of all that is holy, make the intro cutscene skippable, I beg you.

I would also appreciate some help with this. I have no clue what is causing this. I suspected having two screens may have been the problem, but after going to a single screen, the issue still persists. I thought it may be because of flux and it changing the color of the screen and messing with the cursor, but no, it had nothing to do with it, because disabling it didn't fix it. Anybody got any ideas?

(EDIT)

So I figured out it was borderless windowed that messed with it. I also learned the cutscene is skippable (with left click, which didn't work because of borderless windowed). If any of you run into the same issue, it's borderless windowed, the app thingy that does it.

P.S.
As a dyslexic, I would appreciate the option to enable instant text reveal. I know you can basically double click to skip the animation of it rolling in, but you never know how long or short the next line is so I sometimes end up skipping something by accident because I click too fast. I never understood why games choose to do this. It has always bothered me, slowed me down and made it difficult for me to read. Renpy has a slider for it and some RPG maker games have a setting for it too. I know it's retro and "muh aesthetics" but please.

Last edited:

shivam3795

Jun 19, 2018
Anyone knows how to get Erza 3rd scene and Continue with Luna newly addded scenes in last update ? Much apprecited.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
At the start of day 2, Ivy casts a spell on you that involves backwards talk. She says: Inventory Holds a Secret. Inventory Holds a Secret. Ask the Bartender About the Wine.

After that she rickrolls you.

I've scoured the inventory tab and I can't find anything clickable or readable or anythingable. I also can't ask the Bartender about wine and purchasing a bottle didn't do anything.

What am I missing or is this obsolete content?

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
FYI this game is on Steam, available for adding to your wishlist, but it doesn't have a release date (which fucking sucks lol)...

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
*snip* I would appreciate the option to enable instant text reveal. I know you can basically double click to skip the animation of it rolling in, but you never know how long or short the next line is so I sometimes end up skipping something by accident because I click too fast. *snip*
Agreed, personally. I read really fast, and VAs never speak at a fast enough pace for me (this is universal), so I almost always am clicking to read ahead. I really would appreciate instant text speed option just so I don't accidentally click through a message because the previous one was a much shorter line so I double-clicked through the ending naturally arriving instead.

I've noticed that sometimes dialogue boxes just stay empty even tho characters are supposed to say something. Other times it just automatically skips a conversation as well. Does anyone else experience this?
Yeah, I noticed that happening before as well, and commented about it. Didn't get a direct reply about it, but I also didn't ping the dev directly, either. When it happens, immediately stop and alt-F4 so it doesn't keep screwing up. Restarting the game should re-enable the lost conversation, at the very least.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
At the start of day 2, Ivy casts a spell on you that involves backwards talk. She says: Inventory Holds a Secret. Inventory Holds a Secret. Ask the Bartender About the Wine.

After that she rickrolls you.

I've scoured the inventory tab and I can't find anything clickable or readable or anythingable. I also can't ask the Bartender about wine and purchasing a bottle didn't do anything.

What am I missing or is this obsolete content?
You buy the wine and then talk to her in her room during the evening

omocik

May 2, 2017
how do you trigger the scene?
Hentagram said:
You have to complete the 28 lvl of the dungeon first, then do the following Ezra's quest.

kenny said:
fill the heart to the right, press it when it's full during a fight

arkopand said:
Get to lvl28(maybe 25 or 30, can't quite remember) of the dungeon(no need to start from the beginning, just get there). When you get where you were supposed to get, you'll get a cutscene so you'll know. Talk to Ezra after that and you're set.

jmcronshaw said:
are you talking about the threesome? It apparently disappears from your journal if you find another copy of the staff of wisdom in the dungeon. You have to repeat the quest to get it to appear again: take it to the demon to get fixed, then present it to Ivy at night actually in the evening i think. Then if you happen to run across a copy of the staff again in the dungeon don't pick it up

///
Also apparently dungeons melee timing changes, because I set AHK to 750ms click and one time it's mid of green, another on the yellow

Last edited:

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Is there a potion or something to help increase the lust or w/e meter in Melkor's Realm? Bunch of times I wasted it on encounters that didnt have a scene yet and had to grind all over again.

4.70 star(s) 162 Votes