miewski

May 30, 2021
Can someone help, i cant trigger Karos to make the bed, the option simply doesn't appear, i got the conversation with Ivy outside and with Scarlet, but i cant get passed that
Have you completed the 20 or 30 required waves of Karos defence to prove yourself worthy?

Dec 3, 2018
The Ohro minigame is really REALLY bad. There's no way to actually hit the boxes while changing two lanes to avoid obstacles, and some require you to change lanes extremely fast, so you're pretty much guaranteed to get hit

Reactions: Anonissimo

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
The Ohro minigame is really REALLY bad. There's no way to actually hit the boxes while changing two lanes to avoid obstacles, and some require you to change lanes extremely fast, so you're pretty much guaranteed to get hit
There is a hotfix that came out that made the minigame easier

Aug 14, 2017
Has anyone got the hotfix? The Ohro minigame is absolutely infuriating and if the hotfix actually makes it completable, I would like to see it.

Feb 6, 2018
so i have not unlocked any new areas yet, and the game is telling me to talk to the drunks to get the dagger for scarlet. so i do that and go to the hilltop and already got the stuff from the stump, but its not telling me where or what to do next just that i need to go to the hills

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes