Aug 14, 2017
Has anyone got the hotfix? The Ohro minigame is absolutely infuriating and if the hotfix actually makes it completable, I would like to see it.

Feb 6, 2018
so i have not unlocked any new areas yet, and the game is telling me to talk to the drunks to get the dagger for scarlet. so i do that and go to the hilltop and already got the stuff from the stump, but its not telling me where or what to do next just that i need to go to the hills

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Hey Mirthal, every time I try playing this (desktop), text just... stops working. Like, it'll seem to try to load text, and maybe show the names of who is meant to be speaking in the textbox, and I can hear the sound of text being written, but the text just outright doesn't display. I had this happen both when clicking on Ivy for the first dialogue downstairs (checked her door, then went downstairs to speak to her properly) and when I clicked the blank picture frame beside the Kings picture frame. Putting playing further on hold because I *really* don't want to be missing content, especially early content that could be directing me to go certain places, that I cannot read because of this.

Running on Win7, if that matters any.

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Is it possible to unlock the last scenes for Crystal, Janet and Erza in this version? The journal still shows that there's one for each of those girls.

Edit: Found how to unlock the last Erza scene. You need to beat a pretty hard boss on a 28 level of the dungeon, then do a quest for her. Super not worth it, because the scene isn't even animated.

Last edited:

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Does anyone have a full save for 23.0, that they willing so share? Recently lost all my files so my save is gone. If they can share their it would be very nice ty.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
no changelog for the 23.1?
Hotfix (23.1)
▫️
Fixed some grammatical errors.
▫️
Fixed some dialogues names being out of order.
▫️
Ohro's run won't spawn double swap tiles one behind the other.
▫️
Ohro's run will try to spawn different tiles one behind the other. (avoiding tilesets with that consist only of 1 type of tile)
▫️
Fixed some issues with animations (Amber's Sex Scene)not playing properly.

4.70 star(s) 162 Votes