Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Neko_Kun

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Gave her the book, I go to her room and it just says "I should not wake her up".
You also need to have invited your friend over twice. In order for your character to actually get the idea of doing lewd things with her which is what he suggests you do. Then you ask her about the tools the following day.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
So currently no more content past sleeping together and sharing a shower? Had sex with sarah, secretary, girl at the store (braless would've been nice). Can't take Sarah on a date from what I can see (came back weekday and weekend different hours). And the hint makes it seem like there is more to do with the sister but just loops atm

HunterX77

May 25, 2019
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 05 Feb, 2020
Download it here: Automaton Story [v0.0.7] [AngryFur]

Difference with original Android version: touch gestures and compressed

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Nice port! The only problem is that there are no back buttons to replace Esc key so every time the Unavailable content warning shows up or when i open the diary im forced to restart the game in order to go back to it. Im not sure if im just stupid or the swiping controls aren't working

D

Deleted member 1928798

Nice port! The only problem is that there are no back buttons to replace Esc key so every time the Unavailable content warning shows up or when i open the diary im forced to restart the game in order to go back to it. Im not sure if im just stupid or the swiping controls aren't working
Hi,
I tried it and I see what you mean.
TLDR: Swiping up like if you wanted to go to the game menu will make those warnings dissapear.

Longer explanation: the ESC Key on PC is used in Ren'Py to open the game menu.
The dev of this game uses it to close warnings and other windows but I don't think he should be doing that. It doesn't seem like good practice.
I'm no Ren'Py expert but it would be pretty cool if the dev (AngyFur) added a close button somewhere on the interface to close the diary and the other warnings in later version :)

TheOney

Dec 17, 2017
I don't get it...

Are you showing this as comparison to... What exactly? Different artists drawing a small, but still spacious bedrooms? Given in the game like this you want to provide environment that offers you a form of indication what time of day it is (e.g.: you need a window to the outside), a bed that you can click on it to go to sleep, a desk to place things on and / or study on -- you won't really have much choice...

Either you make it like this, and you'll be called a "Summertime Saga ripoff." Alternatively, you flip the room to have the desk, door, and bed on the other side of the room, you get called a "A Town Uncovered ripoff."

View attachment 537125
AMIRITE?

View attachment 537130

-S

it was just a joke man chill, I'm not out here flaming ppl for drawing similar things on F95 zone out of all places, if I really wanted to start some controversy I wouldnt use a meme

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
Hints says show A11 to Master, Click A11, she says she is following you, go to Master, speak with him, only option is "Nothing"

Drat

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes