Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
OK so what am I missing - all the hints are done except one saying follow automaton story (started a new game)...automaton just says 'hi', everything else is static. So was the 20 second shower the only addition?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Calender Year 2019 to 2020: Use Unren to extract RPA package:
Put in: Automaton Story V0.0.7 AngryFur\game\images\back\house

GGroom 2019.png GGroom 2020.png

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
Hey why can't I put the robot woman together! I've split all the pieces and even started over from scratch but it still won't work.
It says later.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Hey why can't I put the robot woman together! I've split all the pieces and even started over from scratch but it still won't work.
It says later.
Do you have all the parts and your tools? Look at the blueprints on your desk it tells you what you have and gives hints to what you don't

Neko_Kun

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I did, the MC still says Elly is his roommate instead of sister
Tried this myself and doesn't do anything.
You'll know if the game is patched or not in the main menu. It will say "patched version" underneath the version number.
I just tested it myself to be 100% sure.
Go to
AutomatonStory-0.0.7-pc\game
and create a new text file with nothing written it. Completely new.
Change its' name, to "patch.rpy"

It'll give you a warning like "you're changing a file extension you might not be able to open it yatta yatta"
Ignore it, just click yes to being sure.

If it still continues and it hasn't changed, it'll be a bug, and should be fixed in a later version.

OK so what am I missing - all the hints are done except one saying follow automaton story (started a new game)...automaton just says 'hi', everything else is static. So was the 20 second shower the only addition?
If you check the changelog, the answer is yes. That is literally the biggest updates. Some text was altered, fixed and adjusted too.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmax20

assdweller

Jan 21, 2019
Neko_Kun. Just changing a file name doesn't work (or at least it didn't for me). You have to use a document that can save it as a python file (.py, .rpy etc). I'm using notepad++. I was going to upload a blank .rpy file titled "patch" but as it turns out that can't be done here.

ManUp_1985

May 6, 2018
Since ya'll can't figure out how to make a patch.rpy file, here's mine. Just an (almost) empty file, paste it in the /game folder.

Neko_Kun

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
So have they fixed the problem with the sister/roommate being underage yet?
If you're patched, she's 16. Which is legal in many countries. Including my own.

where is the toolbox
Deliver the book to your sis/roomate, invite your friend over twice, touch your sis/roomate at night, then ask her about tools.

Neko_Kun. Just changing a file name doesn't work (or at least it didn't for me). You have to use a document that can save it as a python file (.py, .rpy etc). I'm using notepad++. I was going to upload a blank .rpy file titled "patch" but as it turns out that can't be done here.
That's a weird way to do it. Check the mp4. That is how I do it. And it works perfectly fine.

ThatGuy1!

Sep 12, 2017
In order to get the toolbox, first find and pickup the book in your room, deliver it to your sister, then at night, grab her ass, now ask her about the toolbox the following day.
Gave her the book, I go to her room and it just says "I should not wake her up".

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes