Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Uhh he posted stuff last month on his patreon so probably posting monthly only.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
yeah but has been 2 months now and not even a ''hey i'm alive je je'' *scared*
Calm down. He's fine. Just this situation with corona messed with his schedule, just like it messed with everyone else's in the world. He's focusing on the update, don't worry.

-S

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
AngryFur is fine just had some pc issues but they have been somewhat resolved just give them some time they are also dealing with the effects of this whole Corona Virus bullshit going around the game is also on a Monthly Update schedule but again..... Corona Virus tends to mess up schedules. So in the mean time sit back calm down a bit go watch some rick n morty and eat some burritos and the game will be back on Schedule soon =^.^=

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
AngryFur is fine just had some pc issues but they have been somewhat resolved just give them some time they are also dealing with the effects of this whole Corona Virus bullshit going around the game is also on a Monthly Update schedule but again..... Corona Virus tends to mess up schedules. So in the mean time sit back calm down a bit go watch some rick n morty and eat some burritos and the game will be back on Schedule soon =^.^=
If you have a line of contact iwth him, you can giv ehim a heads up we over here at TDD woul dbe willing to help out if he needs it a bit.

Reactions: Daveck

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
It's rare to find a furry game that doesn't have a gay tag. Thank you for this.

I'm having a little trouble, though. In the hints for Sarah, it says "Follow automation story", implying that there is more content for her in this version of the game, except it says "It's all for this version" for the automation.

Also, the little sister (who is really cute, by the way), it says I should find her in the bath, but it never triggers.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Afaik there isn't any real actual scene with the sister quite yet. It should be coming in the next update which is supposed to be Soon(tm).

It's been awhile since I played but I think right now all you can do is peep on your sister a bit, once you find the tools with her I think it ends.

• Love
Reactions: masterdragonson

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Oh, it finally triggered. I'm not sure what the conditions were. I actually took a shower with her, which is very nice.

Reactions: Daveck

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
I found a little problem with the history timeline

I started the story over again because I was still using a save created through several old versions and I had strange problems (strange written in place of the "Hints" and the transition with written the day remained perpetually on the screen...)
to the point after you have to finded the toolbox, you can WITHOUT FIX the automaton start the event with Samantha where you adjust her arm, where you talk about yourself fixing the automaton with your sister before you did!

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So last time i played was in december and today i tried out the new update/content and found barely any content and most of the art is incomplete, im wondering is the game being done has a hobby (does the game when it has time)?, cause so far it has been released 10 updates and the game still hv this minimal content and it really worries me, i really like the game but seeing how really slow the progress is doesnt really motivate me to support.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
cause so far it has been released 10 updates and the game still hv this minimal content and it really worries me, i really like the game but seeing how really slow the progress is doesnt really motivate me to support.
Ah yes, this is indeed a good question: At what kind of speed should developers work to be even considered of supporting? In my time on the net I've stumbled on this argument too many times: "How come these artists I don't support in any way, shape or form are not releasing at a pace and quality I demand of them?

Lazy bastards! They should all quit their jobs / schools / whatever to get those measly 50$ from Patreon! And maybe, just maybe when they release their game every 2.5 minutes with a chock-full of content, maybe I'll consider supporting them. Otherwise I'll just leech on the goodness of the developer or the support of someone else, because I just can't get myself to support lazy devs!"

-S

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Ah yes, this is indeed a good question: At what kind of speed should developers work to be even considered of supporting? In my time on the net I've stumbled on this argument too many times: "How come these artists I don't support in any way, shape or form are not releasing at a pace and quality I demand of them?

Lazy bastards! They should all quit their jobs / schools / whatever to get those measly 50$ from Patreon! And maybe, just maybe when they release their game every 2.5 minutes with a chock-full of content, maybe I'll consider supporting them. Otherwise I'll just leech on the goodness of the developer or the support of someone else, because I just can't get myself to support lazy devs!"

-S
Try next time use all the context of my post, cause u only trying to make an arguments of a bit of the post to make it look kinda bad.
Cause i actually mention on my post if he was working has a hobby on this project, cause there is a few devs like that so it explains the slow progress and incomplete art, but seeing a slow progress doesnt motivate me to support with patreon if he later on has a discord community i might support him in other ways but for now i wont.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Try next time use all the context of my post, cause u only trying to make an arguments of a bit of the post to make it look kinda bad
No, no, I did use all the context in your post. It's just that it wasn't relevant, and it didn't modify the part I quoted whatsoever. So yeah, the context of the original post was that the development is slow and the game contains many incomplete pictures as of now. And because of that, you have no intention of support it. You may if some additional parameters apply, but you won't. And we all need to know about it.

Because; it shouldn't matter if the dev is a student or not, at least not at this very moment, since the boundaries of working hours had been obliterated. The same goes for student as it goes for a working person. All those 9-5 jobs suddenly became a 9-when it's done working hours. So, some things are expected to hit a snag here and there.

Additionally, I find it amusing that people expect the same output from a single person like they are a team. And we all know how fast and well teams work. Just look at Erosion... Oh... never mind.

-S

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: exirock

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
" A new character you can meet at work (after helping Lauren), event & sprites " It won't allow me to work at Karls store

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes