Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
nevermind figured it out, mega link downloaded an apk file and my computer decided that gamespy was the program destined to run it. didnt even know i had gamespy on this computer and kinda forgot that it was even a thing

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Uh not sure, I have the patreon one, not sure which version the one up here is?

NCC1701B

Jan 9, 2020
Ah, yeah, the version here is always one step behind the one available on Patreon.
You have 0.0.10, while the one available here is 0.0.9. That likely explains the confusion over the windowsill scene.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Oh heck that's my bad! Yeah I played that one before and yeah the window sil wasn't in it yet. There's a few other scenes that are available but not really sexual ones, like character art and you get to meet this pretty interesting world chick who I really want to see more of. She's pretty BAE.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Oh heck that's my bad! Yeah I played that one before and yeah the window sil wasn't in it yet. There's a few other scenes that are available but not really sexual ones, like character art and you get to meet this pretty interesting world chick who I really want to see more of. She's pretty BAE.
honestly cant wait to see how this one progresses. its looking very promising so far and ive really enjoyed whats in game already

Reactions: Valaska

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So is there any way to increase text speed? If not then why not? All I could find is some people asking for it and dev ignoring them.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
So is there any way to increase text speed? If not then why not? All I could find is some people asking for it and dev ignoring them.
I don't think the dev is a natural English speaker so it's probably not that they're ignoring people, just not able to communicate properly. You can instantly complete text by hitting RMB, Space Bar, or Enter. No way that I can see to make the text crawl faster though.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I don't think the dev is a natural English speaker so it's probably not that they're ignoring people, just not able to communicate properly. You can instantly complete text by hitting RMB, Space Bar, or Enter. No way that I can see to make the text crawl faster though.
I see. I know that you can make it intantly complete by clicking (which is annoying since that text crawl is really slow) but I am failing to understand why text speed option was taken away. Honestly it was only reason why I deleted this game since I can't be bothered doing that extra click every single time.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
cant get the tools...
Don't remember the exact sequence but you need to talk w/ your friend (panda) and invite him to the house a cpl times then ask the sister for the tools(maybe ask her twice?) but you should be able to give 'sister' book after friend visits then she'll help you look for tools.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Don't remember the exact sequence but you need to talk w/ your friend (panda) and invite him to the house a cpl times then ask the sister for the tools(maybe ask her twice?) but you should be able to give 'sister' book after friend visits then she'll help you look for tools.
Oh right, talk with the friend, do the book thingy, and then wait for her to be on a weekend! She'll be good to help you look for the tools on the weekend.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes