Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
We're still a version behind from the current patreon release (0.0.10_2), though it still seems to be a minor art/animation update.

Reactions: Daveck

Neko_Kun

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Yeah, they are prioritizing optimizing and finishing the art and animation that were half-finished or just sketched out in the earlier versions. Which makes sense to me.

May 1, 2020
Looks promising !! I just want to know if you need an account on patreon to play this ..? The Dev should have keep it to himself ! Like what is purpose of releasing it then your going to need something just to play it ? I read something about the account on patreon just to play this .. So someone ? Do I need to pledge or what ?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Looks promising !! I just want to know if you need an account on patreon to play this ..? The Dev should have keep it to himself ! Like what is purpose of releasing it then your going to need something just to play it ? I read something about the account on patreon just to play this .. So someone ? Do I need to pledge or what ?
im sure the developer here is active here... maybe you can ask him

NCC1701B

Jan 9, 2020
So someone ? Do I need to pledge or what ?
If you want the most recent update as soon as it's released, you'll need to support the developer on Patreon.
But each time a new version is released on Patreon, the previous release is posted right here in this thread by the game's developer. Just download it and play it.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hnnngh one thing he really need to add is the ability to revisit any scene. Can't check out the new BJ scene ._.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
You're thinking of gallery-style scene revisit?

-S

I would say alternative scenes. Maybe the main character fumbles into the secretary's desk (he is a little awkward0 and he awkwardly flirts and tries to be like "so that thing... you did the other day." and she is like "Hm? What thing?" plays it off all nonchalant and mischievous. Then goes to the Bj scene after a little intro. Then make it so they have an established blowjob deal for him to cover for her. Could make it eat a block of time unit too where he has to sit and cover her shit but maybe have him go like "well... worth it."

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
This game have lots of potential. The art is really good and there's a whole lot you can get of of a hand drawn style. I look forward to future updates

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i started the game from scratch to see the new stuff, and the robot girl just asked me what my favorite color is... i do not remember this, what does it do?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes