Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
Small update guys v0.0.11 is current in Alpha testing stages and Angryfur has mainly moved to SubscribeStar due to Patreon issues even after incest patch Patreon pulled some BS not gonna go in all the details drama ect... ect... ect... If you would like to support i highly recommend checking out AngryFur's for future updates and News there is also a Discord now =^.^= so feel free to check it out. And no the game is not dead it is far from it.

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
I'm glad AngryFur has an alternative set up. Hopefully things will update here, I'd like to know what's coming in the changelog~

Reactions: Valaska

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
more scenes with the sister, more story? does not look like it... damnit... I'm gonna go sulk now after hyping myself up..
im right there with you brother if only a small update with the sister is all i could ask yare yare daze i just hope when she does get another update it will be worth the wait :unsure: :Kappa:(y)

Reactions: masterdragonson

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
His current plan is to add mechanics and locations, so it could be a while until we get more Sarah and Sister content. Which I think is the direction we're going unless we get a curveball with Lauren. I wouldn't mind some more stuff with her -w-

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Hmm... disappointing amount of content for almost a year of development... I'll just come back in a few years, I guess, if it doesn't get dropped like I expect it to.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Small update guys v0.0.11 is current in Alpha testing stages and Angryfur has mainly moved to SubscribeStar due to Patreon issues even after incest patch Patreon pulled some BS not gonna go in all the details drama ect... ect... ect... If you would like to support i highly recommend checking out AngryFur's for future updates and News there is also a Discord now =^.^= so feel free to check it out. And no the game is not dead it is far from it.
There's a Discord server? How do I find that?

Also, SubscribeStar allows incest (and underage characters, I believe), so there shouldn't be a need for a patch anymore.

Neko_Kun

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018

We got a room for bug reporting, general chatting, and specific chatting related to the game itself. Hope to see some awesome folks there to talk about ideas and hear suggestions. We love hearing what you guys want.

The patch will be unnecessary in a later update. It is definitely planned to make it obsolete thanks to moving to SubscribeStar.
Even underage characters are allowed there yes. So there's definitely some dialogue and descriptions in the game that's going to see slight alterations to reflect what we want with the game. Story-wise.

Reactions: Kikurage
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes