Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Kikurage

Oct 12, 2018
The patchnotes are misleading. I got the book from the library but can't upgrade her.

I give her the book but I'm not sure how to get the masturbation scene
I don't think he added a new one. Go to her when she's asleep and choose to sleep with her. Then take action.

Subtrango

Oct 25, 2017
The patchnotes are misleading. I got the book from the library but can't upgrade her.

I don't think he added a new one. Go to her when she's asleep and choose to sleep with her. Then take action.
Yeah, I think that may be the case. This game is probably one of the slowest when it comes to actually showing you the goods

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Changelog:
v0.0.12b
  • You can upgrade Automaton
  • Added animated scene with Automaton (Choose "Action" after upgrading)
  • Clicking on Upgrade says "I'm still drawing this scene. Coming Soon" :unsure:
  • Some illustrations were finished and some redrawn
  • It amazes me that they reworked several scenes and even created double scenes (even animated ones) with Human / Canine Penis.
  • The Secretary animation is repeatable now
  • Honestly, I couldn't find it ... any ideas?
  • You can take Automaton in your team (Some tasks have been changed)
  • Even this I could not find it ....
  • Some sketches in the park and with Olivia
  • Sketch in the park? Those of the date with Sarah? And Olivia is the Mouse Girl you can meet in the morning on the second floor of the Mart.
  • Added Library
  • You can find some books in the library (Incest book 2 - mandatory for sister masturbation scene, Synthetic blood blueprint - required to upgrade the automaton (scene still in development))
  • To buy the Books talk to the LizardGirl
  • The storyline with Sarah has changed a bit. Before the blowjob, now you have to go on a date
  • I find the appointment in the park that fits better with the story indeed.
  • You can take Sarah in your party after the automaton is repaired
  • Even this option I could not find it ... maybe it appears after the hypothetical "Upgrade"
Does anyone know at what time I have to go look for Master to see his scene with the Secretary?
And in what time I have to go to the park to meet WolfGirl with the robotic arm (I forgot when she said that:sneaky:)

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
You know what bothers me? Why have most of the standard Ren'Py options been removed? OK, there's no sound so you don't need the volume controls, but why take out the text speed options? I'm finding the scrolling a bit annoyingly slow for my liking. Only a minor issue really, but it does jump out.

Reactions: ItZFaith69

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I like this game, really, but this version is a waste of time.
There's not story progression, no new hentai action with your sister or others characters.
Sad

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
Where is the workshop
  • AT THE Library. IF YOU HAVE A SAVE FILE I CAN HELP IF YOU WANT I'M HAVE BAD LUCK MY SELF TO START IT. TALK TO Sarah I CAN'T DO FOR SOME THING IN THE GAME SHE TALK TO ME 1 TIME IS THIS A BUG OR NOT?
  • I THING IT THIS WHAT STOP ME
    • You can upgrade Automaton
  • THANK YOU

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
I FIND A BUG I THING THERE THE PIC AND MY SAVE FILE
1600227928364.png
IT THE SARAH STORY I TALK TO AND I GET THIS.........
1600228032079.png
AND IT THE NEXT DAY?

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
It's not that bad with the M/M amount in games. But buffed bodybuilder males are too often a thing.^^
I just find it over-represented in the furry genre. I'm aware fur is largely a gay fetish, but still... one can hope.

Don't say that otherwise the developer might add a panda friend scene!!!
Truthfully, as long as it's avoidable, I'm fine. Heck, even a panda with your sister route is good. Truth is, I like the steampunkish feel of this game, it's gonna keep me hooked for some time.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Truthfully, as long as it's avoidable, I'm fine. Heck, even a panda with your sister route is good. Truth is, I like the steampunkish feel of this game, it's gonna keep me hooked for some time.
Frankly I don't care so much, the important thing is that there is at least the hetero route can be bisexual as much as you like :LOL:
Unfortunately, when you scroll through the various furrygames as soon as you see an excellent quality of designs and an attractive style ... it is 85% only gay content, 14% ... with everything (bisexual, trisexual, bestiality and more so on and so forth) and finally the remaining 1% taken from hetero stories :sneaky:

I FIND A BUG I THING THERE THE PIC AND MY SAVE FILE

IT THE SARAH STORY I TALK TO AND I GET THIS.........

AND IT THE NEXT DAY?
honestly if you progress in the story of the automaton, that "Sarah: talk to her" becomes "Sarah: Follow Automaton story"

Last edited:
Reactions: eball360

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Honestly to say but the changelog was bamboozled me and lot of people about "you can upgrade automaton now" but actually you can't do that yet, not just that but even said you could do "action" with her after the upgrade. Or was that for the supporters only?
Ps: Go to his discord page, found out that the "beta" was not the final version of v0.0.12 so that changelog was just ahead of the update. Look like the developer just finished and would add the automaton animation scene in the full update

Last edited:

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
Frankly I don't care so much, the important thing is that there is at least the hetero route can be bisexual as much as you like :LOL:
Unfortunately, when you scroll through the various furrygames as soon as you see an excellent quality of designs and an attractive style ... it is 85% only gay content, 14% ... with everything (bisexual, trisexual, bestiality and more so on and so forth) and finally the remaining 1% taken from hetero stories :sneaky:

honestly if you progress in the story of the automaton, that "Sarah: talk to her" becomes "Sarah: Follow Automaton story"
thank you but try that if go on with the story the word you still can't talk toi her. i try 5 time angd all story up to her and then it stop can do a thing in the game

AngyFur

https://www.angryfur.com/
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2018
I don't know why the game was updated to version 0.0.12b and who did it, but this version is not yet publicly available. Version 11 just released. And changelog was posted here for version 12, so a lot of things were missing in version 12 beta. It also has a lot of bugs.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes