Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Neko_Kun

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Yeah the OP was updated with new mega links without consent.
And this being the beta version, it's gonna have a bunch of bugs..

One of which I just squished tonight, if you try to get the new schematic done in the Library workshop, you won't get the item you need to progress with your Automaton.. Meaning, if you somehow get your hands on the full 0.0.12 version you'll need to go back to save point before you went into the workshop in the Library.

You're honestly better off getting the public version on the Patreon itself, and just wait patiently for the non-b version.

We'll of course work on optimizing things as time goes on. Better hints and such. We're fairly active on the Discord server if you have any questions or feedback. Otherwise we do check in here every now and then as well.

Edit: SubscribeStar is better. Of course.

Last edited:

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah the OP was updated with new mega links without consent.
And this being the beta version, it's gonna have a bunch of bugs..

One of which I just squished tonight, if you try to get the new schematic done in the Library workshop, you won't get the item you need to progress with your Automaton.. Meaning, if you somehow get your hands on the full 0.0.12 version you'll need to go back to save point before you went into the workshop in the Library.

You're honestly better off getting the public version on the Patreon itself, and just wait patiently for the non-b version.

We'll of course work on optimizing things as time goes on. Better hints and such. We're fairly active on the Discord server if you have any questions or feedback. Otherwise we do check in here every now and then as well.
I refuse to use Patreon, but I might toss him a few bucks on SubscribeStar. The new promised sister scene interests me

Reactions: silentshadow

Maowe

May 7, 2020
I'm liking the cute art, I want to check this out.
Edit: So just coming from this and i have to say this is pretty good. Played through the content without anything actually falling apart on me (No bugs that were apparent) .

Last edited:
Reactions: zam.fir

Neko_Kun

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Is cucking Kevin's dad avoidable? Maybe tell Lauren she should remain faithful?
Cucking who exactly?
I don't recall anyone in the game named "Kevin" or a dad that gets cucked.
Or anyone that gets distinctly cucked at all either.
Think you may have commented on the wrong game there bud.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is cucking Kevin's dad avoidable? Maybe tell Lauren she should remain faithful?
Let's see at a glance I'm not sure if this is even a thing yet. At best there is a Weekend Morning scene in Karl's kitchen but you could just not go there unless it becomes a requirement later on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It tells me to take Sarah to the workshop but nothing is happen there after upgrading the robot. AutomatonStory 2020-09-27 09-40-32-63.jpg
I have taken her to every location there is and still nothing.
No option for a date, no option other than what I had before upgrading the robot.

Suggestion: Instead of having to go to the bedroom to nap to advance time can you put a clock on the map to advance time?
Suggestion: Map icon in the bedroom would help a lot, having to click several time just to get to the map gets boring.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes