Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Jackett

Jan 19, 2018
To go to the park you have to click not the park area, but the TINY INDIVIDUAL TREE at the top of the park........yeah...

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
To go to the park you have to click not the park area, but the TINY INDIVIDUAL TREE at the top of the park........yeah...
Done that.. Explored the area. Sarah's never there. Unless there's a specific day and time to find her in the park.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
i was so disapointed with the small update...i rather wait a year or 2 for something worth playing, please gime at least 30 min worth of game play from updates, because start from the start to extend play time, is not bringing much new anyway.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Honestly on the one hand it is a good thing but on the other it means increasing the work on those scenes when the development is already slow, the quality of the drawings is excellent, in my opinion the developer should start writing more story and making scenes only as sketches, subsequently draw them well, color them, animate them, then finally retouch and make more versions with canine penis / normal penis ...
otherwise, it end up adding a scene or two with a very good story drawn and animated in color (if you notice by changing the type of penis the animation also changes, it's not just an aesthetic change) at most in 2-3 months of update
Or do the thingies like with walking in on sis getting dressed, where the background and everything is sketch, but the person is coloured, still looks really really good :3, but yea, even just sketches is fantastic!

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Im stuck at trying to upgrade the automaton, speaking to the library reptile and asking for a book about automatons does nothing (though I do have a synthetic blood schematic in my inventory, maybe that is it?) and taking Sarah to the Workshop gives me no option when choosing "Work". What to do?

OzBa

May 9, 2017
The "ask Karl about the book" hint is a little confusing. Took me a while to figure out that you had to go to the dragon lady at the library first, THEN give it to your sister, THEN ask Karl.

Oct 7, 2019
The "ask Karl about the book" hint is a little confusing. Took me a while to figure out that you had to go to the dragon lady at the library first, THEN give it to your sister, THEN ask Karl.
I've been doing that, still don't know what to do. My only options with Karl are 'talk' and 'invite over', neither of which do anything.

Oct 7, 2019
Nevermind I figured it out, Missed the prompt to 'act' while sleeping in bed with your sister. After that I could ask Karl about the book.

TheCods

Jan 17, 2018
Game has potential, just need time to get the story line completed, i have faith on this proyect

Reactions: Gabaw
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes