Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Oct 7, 2019
Can’t seem to get anything past the foot job with the sister. Is that it?
Looks like it. The changelog said only one scene was added with the sister, and that one is certainly new.

Side note, man, I feel sorta bad for the developer. They wanted to make a steampunk sex game about robots and whatnot but made the sister too hot and now they just got an incest game with some sort of steampunk setting in the background, lol.

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
wonder whats going to be in the next update o.o.14 i hope it adds alote of stuff with the sister and other things and charactors but i realy hope that they add a sex scene with eather the furry android or the sister the waiting for the update is driving me mad

Reactions: masterdragonson

Ran33

Nov 12, 2018
wonder whats going to be in the next update o.o.14 i hope it adds alote of stuff with the sister and other things and charactors but i realy hope that they add a sex scene with eather the furry android or the sister the waiting for the update is driving me mad
Why wonder when you can check it directly on devs page? ググれカス!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Source:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gringagronga

Methos5000

Jan 4, 2018
I think im stuck, like it skipped over something. The hints say meet sarah in the park, but when i meet her she says she doesnt want to hang out with me. The automaton hint says upgrade automaton but if i take sarah to library i cant select the new blueprint, sarahs hint was take her to library and suddenly changed to meet her in park, am i missing something?

update for more information, Sarah's hint says take her to library lab up until you repair the automaton, after that it flips to meet her in the park and neither the park nor the lab go anywhere now

Last edited:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Looking forward to more of the story but think I'll have to leave this for a good 6+ months or more then check back. I like the game so far though (previous couple of uploads) but hoping to see more.

Still stuck at trying to find the friend in the park.

Reactions: QBQ

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems pretty good so far and lots of characters to interact with. It did take me a bit to figure out how to leave some places.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Good art, smooth animations, stable development, and jojokes. I reject my humanity and succumb to fur.

I like the game a lot so far. When do we get to bang Karl's mom tho? I'm boutta single-handedly take pandas off the endangered species list...

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I really like this game firstly because of obvious amazing art style but also because it is hard to find good furry games without heavy focus on gay or futa tag. Glad to see game continues development, wish everyone involved in making it and supporting it best of luck!

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes