• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
0.4 Dropped today and from what i have read id wait for the next update the game has some serious potential but i would also not call the first release a Demo id call 0.4 the Demo and in 0.3 you can not finish the Automaton let alone get all the missing parts this will come later all i can say is the game has my support.

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
Regarding the Hint bugs, here's a screenshot showing what it shows (after doing everything currently in the build I believe).

As for the workbench hints:

- Optical Sensor says to talk to Sarah, but I can't remember who she is or know where to find her.
- Steam Core Details - I suspect we'll need the key to the door in the warehouse, but Secretary only has option to ask about the Master.

I'd suggest maybe adding more important characters to the "Character" menu option, such as The Master, Sarah, Karl, and anyone else who you end up having some kind of relationship with. Including details of name, general location, etc would be helpful as well.
where is sarah is?

D

Deleted member 1805826

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is not NTR it's voyeurism

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I'm absolutely not a furry. But the art style is still superb. This is definitely a seller. Still, please get a proper writer. The plot so far is mostly generic and boring, while also predictable as heck.

The whole "I found a book about incest on the floor. Better give it to my 16yo sister so she develops an incest fetish" is almost comical and definitely not how things work.

Reactions: Gaboris

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
any incest content ?
Not yet no, incest content will likely be added to the game in a future update but currently the only lewd content is watching the secretary with her boss "master" and the mc having sex with the sales girl at the mall store.

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude33

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Not yet no, incest content will likely be added to the game in a future update but currently the only lewd content is watching the secretary with her boss "master" and the mc having sex with the sales girl at the mall store.
Let's not forget you can fondle her ass, peeping on her in the shower, or sleeping together with her. Though it's all pretty tame... So AngyFur, any plans in the near future to expand her fan service?

Reactions: Hones

Neko_Kun

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
The majority of the writing has seen some adjustments in 0.4 (more writing adjustments will come in 0.5)
And Sarah is introduced with yet another scene. So. Look forward to that!
I think the incest content is on hold until a proper method of avoiding Patreon backlash is implemented.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Let's not forget you can fondle her ass, peeping on her in the shower, or sleeping together with her. Though it's all pretty tame... So AngyFur, any plans in the near future to expand her fan service?
I feel as though we have all lost pieces of our humanity, as we consider fondling our (MC's) sister's ass as she sleeps and peeping on her while she is showering to be tame.

Lafuelle

Jan 7, 2019
I feel as though we have all lost pieces of our humanity, as we consider fondling our (MC's) sister's ass as she sleeps and peeping on her while she is showering to be tame.
The real treat is that most people consider NTR far more problematic, going as far to see it where it isn't.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes