Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
If the updates on this game keep going at this pace soon it would start going backwards and we will have a new game released xD

Reactions: beris96

Juustomestari

Aug 5, 2022
I tried to buy the third book "Dating your Sister", but the librarian says I can find it in section 3, but I cannot find section 3? The doorway where I can enter the librarian's room has another doorway right next to it on the left but it also takes me to the librarian. Is this a bug and should the sections be there?

balur

Aug 11, 2019
Progress on the game has never been fast. Small content updates roughly monthly isn't fast. It's "frequent" but not fast. I know there aren't a lot of good examples on this site but it's hard to argue that there's two years of solid development in the story. The change-log is right there on page one and my email history says it's accurate (early subscriber when the game was on Patreon).

Last edited:

Reiji_san

Feb 1, 2019
Well. Monika said, come to my place @ weekend. SAT & SUN as i can see. Morning - no one at home, Noon - Monika & Sis making smth, Evening - oh no MC-kun it's too late.

Reactions: masterdragonson

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Well. Monika said, come to my place @ weekend. SAT & SUN as i can see. Morning - no one at home, Noon - Monika & Sis making smth, Evening - oh no MC-kun it's too late.
Do it in the early morning, as in right at the start of the day. Worked for me on a weekday if I remember right.

Oct 7, 2019
I think it may be planned content based on their subscribestar, however, development is a tad sluggish.
There are pictures made of their mom coming home and walking in and the MC and his Sister.
Not sure if that stuff is 'canon' or is just Angryfur just drawing for fun. I'm sure she would be a fan favorite, though.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I think it may be planned content based on their subscribestar, however, development is a tad sluggish.
There are pictures made of their mom coming home and walking in and the MC and his Sister.
Hopefully there will be more pictures of mom joining in with a threesome...

One can dream, can't they? :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes