Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Oct 7, 2019
Asked Monika to find the thief, and I think everything else in her route is done. How long does it take her? Is there something I have to trigger? Every time I try asking someone else (like the other club girl) it just tells me to wait on Monika. I could keep waiting, but I'm afraid I might have run into a bug by loading from a previous version save. I know how Renpy likes those.

risquereverie

Nov 7, 2017
Found a secret in the Teachers Room: When the female canine teacher is in the room, click the book on the the end of the top shelf, to the right of the screen (not the one on the floor, it's above that). Then click it again once she's out of the room.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Is this game just completely fucking broken, or do I need to start over from the beginning again because my old save isn't compatible with the last few updates? Because absolutely nothing is happening! The guide says I need to take Loren out on a date (or let her go with another guy, whatever)- oops! Can't do that, Loren has no interactions unless I want to work at the store or talk about the same mindless nothing as always (she's even disappeared from most of her usual locations)! It also says I need to ask the principal about the thief- oops! The principal doesn't have shit to say to me about anything! I have literally gone everywhere at every time, clicked on everything, and asked everyone about everything at every opportunity and NOTHING does ANYTHING. I can't even consult the walkthrough on the main page because it won't even download!

Oct 3, 2020
Is this game just completely fucking broken, or do I need to start over from the beginning again because my old save isn't compatible with the last few updates? Because absolutely nothing is happening!
If you have missed several updates then it seems pretty obvious that the save might break. Why would you assume it is the fault of the game? Nobody else has mentioned an issue like that as a result of the update. Try starting a new save, and if there are still issues then you should follow up here. Maybe someone will have a solution.

NFG_Rival

May 16, 2021
so i might have softlocked myself by returning the incest book cuz i dont hve it in my inventory but the librarian says that i have it. i might be screewed now XD

moisesivira123

Jul 22, 2023
Could someone help me how to get all the endings or give me a tutorial to be able to play it 100% is that I am a little lost with English since I speak Spanish and it has cost me a lot to translate it if someone could please pass me the tutorial no It doesn't matter if it's in English from 1.12 I'll thank you

anonimo191

May 17, 2019
Could someone help me how to get all the endings or give me a tutorial to be able to play it 100% is that I am a little lost with English since I speak Spanish and it has cost me a lot to translate it if someone could please pass me the tutorial no It doesn't matter if it's in English from 1.12 I'll thank you
Game isn't complete yet, doesn't have any endings currently.

El juego aun no está completo, no tiene finales actualmente.

moisesivira123

Jul 22, 2023
una pregunta alguien me puede ayudar como conseguir la escena de la secretaria esto es lo que me ha estado volviendo loco por dos semanas por favor me pueden ayudar

Jeeday

Apr 29, 2020
una pregunta alguien me puede ayudar como conseguir la escena de la secretaria esto es lo que me ha estado volviendo loco por dos semanas por favor me pueden ayudar
you refuse to sit in her chair when asking for the keys. she'll ask for a bottle of wine instead. you buy the wine from the steampunk shop in the mall. return with the wine and peak in on them after the secretary goes into the boss's office.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes