Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Are the artists changing or something? The new art looks cheap as fuck I already thought so with the new spying scene in the bath last version.
what the hell was he thinking
better shading
more detail
hands still not great

The old art was old. Years old. Art styles develop over time and frankly this looks better. At least that example does, I need to download and play the latest version. Think you gotta calm down there bud.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
better shading
more detail
hands still not great

The old art was old. Years old. Art styles develop over time and frankly this looks better. At least that example does, I need to download and play the latest version. Think you gotta calm down there bud.
some people like sparse details, i can understand where they come from but i also see the work put into that drawing and apreciate it.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
some people like sparse details, i can understand where they come from but i also see the work put into that drawing and apreciate it.
Most of the artwork in the game isn't even line-art, still just sketches. Anyone that's played this game before, and especially if they've been around for a while, is used to the scratchiness of the art.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Either the scenes with Lauren in the kitchen after her park date are not triggering because of bugs or because they are not there no more. This is the second update that this has happened and I'm not sure wth going on??

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Hah so for a moment I thought that they removed the little mouse from the mall XD

I forgot that she changes positions now on the weekend, she is now in a tree house in the park and got a name
And now we can give her books?

Now I'm curious if the content was removed/changed or what was added
https://f95zone.to/threads/automaton-story-v0-1-2-angryfur.40065/post-7669311
https://f95zone.to/threads/automaton-story-v0-1-2-angryfur.40065/post-7681306

I would also expect further lewdability in the future, you know, if the game ever updated lol
it's here :)

Last edited:

gamerguy556

May 8, 2017
I tried to buy the third book "Dating your Sister", but the librarian says I can find it in section 3, but I cannot find section 3? The doorway where I can enter the librarian's room has another doorway right next to it on the left but it also takes me to the librarian. Is this a bug and should the sections be there?
I have the same problem

risquereverie

Nov 7, 2017
Huh, never knew that Sis does a nice cheek spread for you when you watch her undress for the shower. Unless thats new content. Either way, very nice :cool:

TayTiger

Sep 23, 2017
Help for some new Players:
-> If your Sister wont give you the Tools = Talk to Carl a few times
-> If you cant find the Panda Mom for the picnic date = she is waiting at a certain time at the crossroad in the forest
-> Above your own House is a Shop! Easy to miss = Here you buy alcohol

Apr 27, 2022
Did it work for you?
For me, it didn't.
For what it's worth, it did work for me when I went to her on a weekday morning, there was the "date" option. Maybe you have to try all the other times first and have her tell you no? I just kept asking her at every time of the day until I got the one that the developer intended.

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
The images for the automaton getting naked and then flashing you her pussy & clothed while flashing you are switched around

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes