Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah. You get access to it when you finish the game.
(can't gib it to u cuz I ended the game and deleted it with saves after watching the gallery few times)
I played it and I just get sent straight back to the title screen after the final scene at the shed.

Rudzi

May 3, 2018
I played it and I just get sent straight back to the title screen after the final scene at the shed.
at the shed? OH BOI, shed is not the end. The good-girl ending with no old men fucked is when you get dropped down by that... demon thingy (ex-chillgirl) into the forest.

At least for 1.0, i didn't play beta so perhaps shed is the new end :unsure: In that case the developer forgot to add up "be kind, rewind" thingy, where you get teleported to a gallery.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
at the shed? OH BOI, shed is not the end. The good-girl ending with no old men fucked is when you get dropped down by that... demon thingy (ex-chillgirl) into the forest.

At least for 1.0, i didn't play beta so perhaps shed is the new end :unsure: In that case the developer forgot to add up "be kind, rewind" thingy, where you get teleported to a gallery.
Yeah, new content has been added, trying to escape the cold and return to the town/castle.

• Wow
Reactions: Rudzi

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello
Why im seeing this game with file size =915 mb and somewhere else, file size =5450 mb
its my first experience with this game so can someone tell me which one is the good one?
Thanks in advance

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Hello
Why im seeing this game with file size =915 mb and somewhere else, file size =5450 mb
its my first experience with this game so can someone tell me which one is the good one?
Thanks in advance
Its pretty simple, the lesser size is a compressed one, and the higher size is uncompressed one. :)

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Its pretty simple, the lesser size is a compressed one, and the higher size is uncompressed one. :)
ok thank you but i can't find version 1.1 in uncompressed version so i have DL the compressed version but i just want to play this game as long as possible the story looks quite interesting ;)

Reactions: James009

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Hey guys need help asap does anybody have a save file for 1.0 update or a save file close to 1.0 lets say 0.8 or 0.9 and can give me it thanks on advance for any replies

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
After the current ending there is no gallery option ? I finished the game but it doesnt send me to the gallery.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Man I so wanted a drink of Wawa and then wash it down with a little bit of Ursula. Hopefully Sylvessa will get to have some fun with Wawa as well as she's sexy as fuck.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes