Malkmus

May 12, 2017
To be honest, I also have a few questions, if you don't mind. Are there any plans for Wawa/Fluffy to make another appearance? Is the black girl that hunts monsters with them (don't remember her name right now, sorry!) going to be bimbofied too? In the scene Fluffy made her first appearance, Harry mentioned that he intended to tell Sylvessa what he had been doing until he found out she was going to die. What did he mean by that? Was he going to come out clean and expect she found it hot and wanted to continue her bimbo transformation? Was he going to tell Sylvessa only to erase her and substitute her with Bianka? Was he going to tell her but make her unable to warn anyone about what he was doing with her? I really hope it's the last one, because it would be extremely hot for Harry to decide that, while he isn't going to tell Sylvessa about this, he CAN tell Wawa and make her unable to warn Sylvessa about that.
Of course, it's your choice if you want to answer any of these questions, because from some of the in-game text regarding the closing/opening of the routes I get the feeling that you are not too fond of spoilers, but I think it would be great if you didn't mind answering these.
Thanks in any case!

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
what a good game you created god damn!!! Another big gj to you !!!
the story you created is too interesting and the characters are all so intriguing !!
Thx ^^

but do you have a date for the next release or you are focused on your other game?
The alpha of v1.2 got released a few days ago to +50 Patreons.

Anyway thank you again and take care of you (y)
Same to you ^^

To be honest, I also have a few questions, if you don't mind. Are there any plans for Wawa/Fluffy to make another appearance? Is the black girl that hunts monsters with them (don't remember her name right now, sorry!) going to be bimbofied too? In the scene Fluffy made her first appearance, Harry mentioned that he intended to tell Sylvessa what he had been doing until he found out she was going to die. What did he mean by that? Was he going to come out clean and expect she found it hot and wanted to continue her bimbo transformation? Was he going to tell Sylvessa only to erase her and substitute her with Bianka? Was he going to tell her but make her unable to warn anyone about what he was doing with her? I really hope it's the last one, because it would be extremely hot for Harry to decide that, while he isn't going to tell Sylvessa about this, he CAN tell Wawa and make her unable to warn Sylvessa about that.
Of course, it's your choice if you want to answer any of these questions, because from some of the in-game text regarding the closing/opening of the routes I get the feeling that you are not too fond of spoilers, but I think it would be great if you didn't mind answering these.
Thanks in any case!
yes

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
just finished this story.

con: the artwork is okay, it is the weakest part of this story package, but the art is okay. the art is able to support the story well. However, it can be seen that artwork at later parts of the story had improved tremendously. I am sure that as DiscipleOfVirginia get's more pledge support, the hardware and software upgrades will up their game considerably.

the story: WOW!! EXCELLENT!! SUPERB!! ... I just could not put it down, it was that good!

the game play: RPGM ... it's a crap shoot ... very thin line between grind, and just enough to keep the player on his toes. Autumn Boulevard got he game part of this VN down to a pat. It was not grindy ... and it served it's purpose of making the VN more exciting and engaging.

Verdict: PLAY THIS!! Best VN game package experience I played so far.

Exceptions: Don't play this: Those who cannot stand NTR, Corruption, Cheating, Blood, Gore, Horror, sleazeball characters, and other such bad elements.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
why do the girls all have to look ugly wtf. and who is the mc? the brunette girl? she seems to not even be as curvy as the ugly blond chick. what the actual hell i am watching. can make the girls at least pretty and curvier? no? ok bye..

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
why do the girls all have to look ugly wtf. and who is the mc? the brunette girl? she seems to not even be as curvy as the ugly blond chick. what the actual hell i am watching. can make the girls at least pretty and curvier? no? ok bye..
Pogo, wtf, I thought we were friends xD

But when I started to make this game, I did not have that much experience with Daz Studio or RPGMaker. Which is why "Of Birds and Bees" looks better from the start ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017

But when I started to make this game, I did not have that much experience with Daz Studio or RPGMaker. Which is why "Of Birds and Bees" looks better from the start ^^
Matter of opinion, gonna have people that don’t like your stuff no matter what. If it’s any consolation I love this game. It’s one of the few games I support through Patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

xD sorry maty was a bit in a rant mode that day. Nothing personal.^^

i totally understand that experience is a gift you earn by the hard way. And I think you improved and in the right way :)

it’s just like... i want to try this game I really do but then I look at the preview pics again and a part of me screams „don’t you dare ruin your sleep with nightmares!“ :lepew: :KEK:

but big thx for the response and explanation

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Matter of opinion, gonna have people that don’t like your stuff no matter what. If it’s any consolation I love this game. It’s one of the few games I support through Patreon.
Thanks! <3

xD sorry maty was a bit in a rant mode that day. Nothing personal.^^

i totally understand that experience is a gift you earn by the hard way. And I think you improved and in the right way :)

it’s just like... i want to try this game I really do but then I look at the preview pics again and a part of me screams „don’t you dare ruin your sleep with nightmares!“ :lepew: :KEK:

but big thx for the response and explanation
All the routes are optional, you won't see any Bimbofication if you don't want to (Or like a little at the start, but it needs to be there for story reasons).

So, you can literally go through the game without anything "erotic" happening to Sylvessa the MC.

^^

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes