Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Walkthrough from V1.1 and the new V1.2, because I couldn't find it in this thread. (or a changelog for that matter)
(image is in the download folder btw, just wanted to post it so people could see it before downloading)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
I have attached your walk through as one pdf file. I combined all 5 pages so it's easier to use.
He just cut the 1 picture that was in the game folder into several pictures, so you don't have to zoom in. Reassembling them back into 1 file kinda defeats the purpose?

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
to the town of Ledgetown rode a thicc slavic girl one day...
There are no other game that come close to how this game engage me. Most games are just eye candy, well this is too but it also has a story that doesn't leave you unaffected like most games do. That said, this was a lovely surprise that you made just another chapter of this story!!!!! You made my day and I hope you will make many more of these days because I love this game to death. Well that was maybe to go a little over board but yea I'm so happy that you continued. And I hope you find a way to make Sylvessa survive her illness. Without her the darkness would be taking over totally. Everything has an end but the sausage LOL, so when this game sadly comes to an end I hope you find other adventures for your leading lady :love:(y):giggle:

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

anonymfallout

Jun 25, 2017
Why does each update of any game has very little content ? :/ Same goes for Autumn Bouevard v1.2..
Well it is pretty is easy why each game has "little" content update. If you just consider how much time it takes to render all the images and to wrote and program the scenes and you have to bug hunt because bug will be there everytime when you code a something new and they usualy have only one month to developit ortherwise poeple will be mad there is no new content. It is not really little content.
Also this developer is still only disciple so maybe when he will become master there will be more content with each update .)

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Well it is pretty is easy why each game has "little" content update. If you just consider how much time it takes to render all the images and to wrote and program the scenes and you have to bug hunt because bug will be there everytime when you code a something new and they usualy have only one month to developit ortherwise poeple will be mad there is no new content. It is not really little content.
Also this developer is still only disciple so maybe when he will become master there will be more content with each update .)
Well said!

If it was so easy making games all of us would be on Patreon laughing! Takes skill, talent, incredible patience and good amount of luck too!

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does this game have animated sex scenes?
Unfortunately no or at least not that i saw upto a few updates ago, i mostly only play animated games but with all the kinks i still quite liked it which is rare for me, worth a download as there is a lot of content.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Very well explained! Thanks a lot mate :)

azureHeyHOO

May 9, 2020
Been a while that I play this. The bimbofication is one of the things that hook me up to this, but the story is also interesting. You can get easily lost if you are only to fap, but you can (almost) easily skip all of the fetishes if you want.
Still prefer that this was made only by Ren'py instead of RPGM, tho. They are also some translations errors like every game as, but it has this vibe of scary and gruesome mixing with some good hot renders that you can only find in this game.
Thanks for the update! (y)

4.00 star(s) 42 Votes