DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
OMG I´m a fan now

View attachment 693294

I´m lovin her :cool:
Glad you like Bianka's updated appearance ^^

I did look through how she looked in the early stages of the game, and I lacked the experience with Daz before to make the "bimbofication" look better.

What is good with this though, is that in "Of Birds and Bees" the bimbofication of Amy will look way better from the start.

Reactions: mannaiaaputt

grozzzy

Oct 8, 2017
i love the ways on johnson´s and the hobos this are my two fav ways how she act there is so amazing i love it
I think when heroine still have different choices, like in the beginning of routes, it's more exciting to play. I understand when bimbo have no choices, but Sylvessa, for example, can tease them before sex, submit or refuse.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Man, this game looks weird as fuck (in a good way), right up my alley. I wish you good luck with your game, I'm too spoiled by renpy and have had bad experiences with every RPGM game I've tried lol. This one I may give a shot one day though.

Reactions: paddyo73

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Well, this game sure plays and feels...strange?
You are pretty much thrown into the Game with no explanation about everything. Also the scene renditions makes no sense and you are sometimes teleporting from screen to screen without telling you what is happening. The menu is whack and overall it just feels too rough around the edges xD

I dont know most of the time I have a big question mark above my head.

Anyway I will give the Game a bit more of playtime. Anyone knows if I am stuck at one point on anyones route or can I play out everything with everyone and can see every scene?

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Glad you like Bianka's updated appearance ^^

I did look through how she looked in the early stages of the game, and I lacked the experience with Daz before to make the "bimbofication" look better.

What is good with this though, is that in "Of Birds and Bees" the bimbofication of Amy will look way better from the start.
I can't say that Bianka looked good. I mean her body was out of this world but her face was deformed because of those over sized lips. Yea I get it, she needs those pillows to be a good cock sucker but they could be thinner and still be full and sexy. The jaw looks deformed as well. It's a pity when the girl looks okay otherwise. But nothing come close to Sylvessa's looks and sexiness anyway LOL. And do you have something against short hair LOL. While discussing Sylvessa, how long are you going to torture us with inactivity in the Ursula - Sylvessa relation? They look absolutely gorgeous together and Ursula was so cute and loving when she held Sylvessa in her arms in the bed at Mr Johnsson's cabin. Please let them experience the lesbian bliss. I'm so tired of all these old, dirty, hairy geezers fucking Sylvessa (even if she seem to get off on that) so it would be refreshing with a new kink and they really deserve each other. Every time Ususla comes onto the scene I wish I got to see her at least kiss Sylvessa LOL. Have I missed out on why she is so shy towards Syl? Thanks for a great game though DOV and I hope your new game is as good as this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Albert757

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Is there any patch that can make the blue field with text become transparent or go away completely?
I seem to remember that it was a similar game like this one that had such mod, anyone know which game?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
And do you have something against short hair LOL.
Yes, I don't like it, the only one that can pull it off is Mikasa

While discussing Sylvessa, how long are you going to torture us with inactivity in the Ursula - Sylvessa relation?
As I said, the two romance routes build up very slowly.

I'm so tired of all these old, dirty, hairy geezers fucking Sylvessa
There is Don and Juan, that I made to look like peak male performance

Every time Ususla comes onto the scene I wish I got to see her at least kiss Sylvessa LOL.
Me too :-/

Have I missed out on why she is so shy towards Syl?
If you have read all the text boxes, then no. If you skip through them too fast to get to the UwU, then yes.

Thanks for a great game though DOV and I hope your new game is as good as this game.
My pleasure ^^

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Apparently there are some more MtF scenes in version 1.2. I've played through it and didn't see any, has anyone come across any?

BTW Disciple of Virginia.....luv your game (y)

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Yes, I don't like it, the only one that can pull it off is Mikasa

As I said, the two romance routes build up very slowly.

There is Don and Juan, that I made to look like peak male performance

Me too :-/

If you have read all the text boxes, then no. If you skip through them too fast to get to the UwU, then yes.

My pleasure ^^
Okay if you say so. After all you are the artist but I think you really succeeded with Sylvessas with wet hair. She looked good in the shower probably because she got the hair out of her face and it fell so nicely along her back. She even look better in pony tail but then again I love to see most woman in pony tails LOL.

That's okay I can wait as long as I know that they will make love to each other at some point. And I mean real love and not just raw sex.

Well I guess I meant men in general regardless of age. Syl need to get off the fuck track and get some love and tenderness which I think she needs badly and Ursula is the girl for her. I felt such joy seeing them in bed that I almost got a tear in my eye, sometimes I get so dang emotional LOL.

Good to know that you also wants to see some lovin' between them :giggle:
And thanks for your extensive reply DOV, appreciate it (y)

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
Ugh. I missed version 1.1 so now if I jump into 1.2 I'm completely lost, plot wise. Does anyone happen to have a 1.1 download so I can play through that and get caught up?

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
About halfway through and, as always, enjoying a game with a hot female protagonist surrounded by creepers...!

I will say, however...the game overs are deeply frustrating...especially in an RPGM game...

• Angry
Reactions: TheAthing

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
can anyone help me please , i get this problem pop up sometimes as i play on linix , but normally i just have to change the lower or higher case letters in a file , but i have tried to change this one, after this error and it wont work , can anyone help please ? what i should change it to ?
(i am not very good at computers , but it was finding this game last year on gamecore that led me eventually to find this site , and then months of trying to figure out how to actually play a game which i could only play ren'py until recently then getting a few rpgm games to work , and i have just about caught up to where i have played before and now this happens , so please please please if anyone has a solution i would really appreciate it to continue this weird and wonderful game )

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
the Sylvessa shower scene with Ji ... superb!!

I feel the bimbofication renders are improving tremendously. But I have always viewed it as Harry being a coding genius but totally hopeless with Bianka's "look" until Otis helped him out.

Great update DiscipleOfVirginia ... good mix of story progression with some debauched sex. I really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to the next update of the story. Your renders are really improving by leaps and bounds. It is a joy to see the progression of your art.

4.00 star(s) 42 Votes