Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I saw some pics of Maria forcing Sylvessa to worship her PERFECT ARSE and am now wondering, is there more content in the works for more dominant Maria?

And is there a real romance path planned for Sylvessa and Ursula?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I saw some pics of Maria forcing Sylvessa to worship her PERFECT ARSE and am now wondering, is there more content in the works for more dominant Maria?
Yeah, as v1.1 showed, its a "Switch" relationship. So sometimes Maria will be the dominant one, other times Sylvessa

And is there a real romance path planned for Sylvessa and Ursula?
Its been in for quite some time. It is a slow slow slow burn though.

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I like the game. The only problem is that some image scenes are too dark to see what is happening - I had to change monitor brightness from 50% to 100% - it helped a little with some scenes while other are too bright...
Besides some things doesn't work.
The Shift key is supposed to hide text, but it doesn't work.
Choosing skills gives error:
ERROR.PNG
And the menu can give a headache with navigation.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how do i know which parts are version 0.2 and 0.4... trying to go back and locate the man in 0.2 for the clotv code. also there are many maps and i have no ideah which has the man in the top left... map with the house? road to the castle? the inn and arcofee area? police station?

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
how do i know which parts are version 0.2 and 0.4... trying to go back and locate the man in 0.2 for the clotv code. also there are many maps and i have no ideah which has the man in the top left... map with the house? road to the castle? the inn and arcofee area? police station?
Did you press "F" unironically?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there a path for Ada in the works or already in, i just have to get to the choice? I first saw her on the slave ending with Karl & Magda and insantly wanted her to make an appearance later, and there she is at the cabin party.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Is there a path for Ada in the works or already in, i just have to get to the choice? I first saw her on the slave ending with Karl & Magda and insantly wanted her to make an appearance later, and there she is at the cabin party.
Yeah, she will be featured here and there. I am not going to throw away all those hours scultping her ass, for her to only be in two scenes ^^

• Haha

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah, she will be featured here and there. I am not going to throw away all those hours scultping her ass, for her to only be in two scenes ^^
Nice, here's hoping and waiting for a full submission and ending path in the near future with her, same with Maria and Ursula.

One final question, will Irma get an ending where she claims Sylvessa as one of her cattle blood slaves? A Sexy femdom vampire like her, that will definitely be fun to see. Keep up the awesome and depraived work Disciple.

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Nice, here's hoping and waiting for a full submission and ending path in the near future with her, same with Maria and Ursula.
There will not be a "Submission" plot with Ursula, she is too powerful to be "subdued" ^^

Allthough I was playing around with the idea in the start, it feels like it just wouldn't fit her character, so I decided against it early on. So the only route I will most likely make with her is the romance route, so super vanilla and kawaii and stuff.

Keep up the awesome and depraived work Disciple.
thx ^^

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Did you press "F" unironically?
nothing happens when i press F and haven't reached that point in the ''walkthrough'' i would like to know what the specific things that happen in 0,2 so i can know which of my saves i should go to to find the man to begin the whole clotv thing

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
nothing happens when i press F and haven't reached that point in the ''walkthrough'' i would like to know what the specific things that happen in 0,2 so i can know which of my saves i should go to to find the man to begin the whole clotv thing
Did you "STAND UP STRAIGHT SOLDIER"?

flyingfalcon65

May 11, 2017
The plot of this game is borderline incomprehensible at times, almost all the fetishes are too weird for my taste, the horror aspect and tension completely kill the erotic vibe, but somehow I think I love this game?

I don't know why, maybe it's how borderline absurdist the whole game is. I think my favorite part is how characters like the cop will be seriously talking to Sylvessa about the horrors of the town like the monster hunter she is, with the mood seriously tense and creepy, and then they just immediately transition, sometimes in the same scene, to degrading her and doing weird sex shit to her. It's hilarious and genuinely enjoyable to see it unfold.

There's no other game on this site that I'm more invested in. Serious kudos for pulling this off.

vendetta16

Aug 7, 2017
this game is a masterpiece ! a true work of art. I'm so tired of the mainstream vanilla shit that alot of people like . I like hard netorare or corruption . And you nailed it with this game . Every route is nasty and hot , and the game is huge with a good story .

BurgerKingisokay

Aug 27, 2020
this game is a masterpiece ! a true work of art. I'm so tired of the mainstream vanilla shit that alot of people like . I like hard netorare or corruption . And you nailed it with this game . Every route is nasty and hot , and the game is huge with a good story .
How did you get past the part were the main character gets her head cut off in her bed by the evil lady with horns. The cat goes to the blue flame. Turns the phone on. Text says holy water but she dies every time.

vendetta16

Aug 7, 2017
How did you get past the part were the main character gets her head cut off in her bed by the evil lady with horns. The cat goes to the blue flame. Turns the phone on. Text says holy water but she dies every time.
The doll before you enter the room talk to it with the cat

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes