JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
btw, i see female protagonist and multiples protagonist ..

are we gonna play a male too ? or multiples females ?
how do you survive the monster that runs up the stairs?, no matter what, the cat is too slow and I die every time? Scary scene btw. I do not know what to think about the Bimbofaction, I keep swaying that is cool yet I at the same time think it is kinda creepy. Love Transformation elements within Corruption games, yet the exaggeration of the lips and make-up sometimes weirds me out. Awesome Story. The Transformation reminds me of the model of the MC from Terminal Desires. Cool game regardless. I am just stuck at the point where the monster runs up to the bedroom & the Cat has to wake you up before the monster reaches you first. I die every time. "frown".
Cheers.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Map
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
super fun game. Interesting plot, scary scenes and the Transformations or Bimbofactions are very unique. Having trouble beating monster who run up towards the bedroom and the cat has to wake you up. Cat too slow every time. "frown". enjoyable game regardless.

tavry

Apr 25, 2017
The episode with Mara in the bedroom. Brownie click on the doll in the corridor, select "turn" and "play the tune", then Sylvessa go to the left, to the next location, there to talk to Ursula, she will drive Mara away. English is not my language I apologize for mistakes.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
this game is a masterpiece ! a true work of art. I'm so tired of the mainstream vanilla shit that alot of people like . I like hard netorare or corruption . And you nailed it with this game . Every route is nasty and hot , and the game is huge with a good story .
Sorry, Vanilla degenerate here. Is the netorare avoidable? Horror erotic games are super rare and underserved. I can't really tell what this one is about though from the description or the sample images. How prevalent are the horror elements? Are the sex scenes heavily focused on rape/corruption? Is cheating/ntr pretty much mandatory? Is gore/violence pretty prevalent?

I wish the sample images gave some more clues for what extent the tags of this game are present. Would greatly appreciate your opinion on it since you seem to have liked the game a lot!

ThaChocobo

Dec 27, 2018
you can avoid all routes of sex scenes and enjoy the story on it's own. There main story has some gore yes. Honestly, I'd say give it a try if you can stomach some things atleast, the story on it's own is awesome and wtf at the same time

Phelaria

Sep 27, 2017
The renders are oddly very low quality, I'm assuming it's due to the file being compressed. However, I see no one coming forth with a complaint as of yet. So I'm unsure as to whether or not I'm looking in the right place or if I'm just missing something.

I wasn't aware until now that updates 1.1 and 1.2 were released, and I was eager to play but unfortunately I encountered this. So any help would be appreciated. Even from my friend in pink.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
The renders are oddly very low quality, I'm assuming it's due to the file being compressed. However, I see no one coming forth with a complaint as of yet. So I'm unsure as to whether or not I'm looking in the right place or if I'm just missing something.

I wasn't aware until now that updates 1.1 and 1.2 were released, and I was eager to play but unfortunately I encountered this. So any help would be appreciated. Even from my friend in pink.
Its due to compressed version. The original size of the game is 2-3 GB. And here its of 940 MB.

Phelaria

Sep 27, 2017
Its due to compressed version. The original size of the game is 2-3 GB. And here its of 940 MB.
Is there any way I can get the original? Or is it a patreon exclusive type deal, where it will be released to the public later on?

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Is there any way I can get the original? Or is it a patreon exclusive type deal, where it will be released to the public later on?
No, not for public man. But lets hope that someone shares original version in the future.

Phelaria

Sep 27, 2017
No, not for public man. But lets hope that someone shares original version in the future.
So Is this a regular thing on here? I don't recall ever seeing this type of thing for Autumn or any other game

Maybe I downloaded It when some had already uploaded it.

Thanks btw, for responding.

Phelaria

Sep 27, 2017
First untill the v1.0, the original version was shared, but after that i dunno what happened.
Alright, that's unfortunate. But as you said, can't "complain". Love this game, so I'll just wait patiently.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed.

Phelaria

Sep 27, 2017
i too love this game man
It's eccentric in a good way. It's well done, from the horror to the comedy, and obviously the sexual side. But anyone can construct a 3D scene, not just anyone can write a story good enough to care for. Definitely worth the wait. Makes me feel like I'm watching a show sometimes. Hopefully we get to play it again soon.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes