Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do I start hobo
There will be a choice offered when Syl notices a pair of hobo leering at her from the fence. Either going over to them or to let them be. Going to them means telling them to bugger off while doing nothing emboldens them and puts you on the hobo route.

The Uptress route is much more simple, the doc will make an "offer" which will be pretty straightforward. You just probably aren't there yet.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
There will be a choice offered when Syl notices a pair of hobo leering at her from the fence. Either going over to them or to let them be. Going to them means telling them to bugger off while doing nothing emboldens them and puts you on the hobo route.

The Uptress route is much more simple, the doc will make an "offer" which will be pretty straightforward. You just probably aren't there yet.
If I had more money, I would hire you xD Your help is impeccable ^^

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Seemingly the depths of my perversion knows no.. *COUGH* I mean.. i mean yes, no problem, glad i could help a fellow player to enjoy the full plot as being a huge fan of big plots myself :whistle:

Silverman00

Jul 12, 2020
I just wanted to say that I came across this game and started playing this game on somewhat of a whim, but I am now totally hooked. Sure the renders are very good and the scenes quite steamy, but at a certain point I became far more engrossed in the story than in any of Syl's sexual hijinks (though those are obviously still fun to see). I eagerly await seeing how it unfolds.

I also must say that I love your use of horror in this fashion. I'm not typically a fan of horror in games or movies, but I think it works really well in this format, to give me the creeps (which I love) without making me deal with jumpscares (which I hate). That it isn't all horror all the time probably also helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The current android build on fapnation is still V1.0 and still has the creature advancing 2 problem, is there a new fixed update of the current version on the way?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there a possible path where Sylvessa could end up submitting to Maria and tell her that she is superior to Sylvessa in every way? Maria looks the type that will get off on proving she's better and use Sylvessa as her toy to show it.

But thanks to my piece of shit laptop it takes over an hour to only get 10-15 minutes of in-game progress done, I love this game but i HATE MY LAPTOP.

FoolClone

Jul 28, 2018
Disappeared Sylvessa walking around the gallery. Interactions are fine and this is a first for me, but just a head's up
1596988380734.png

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes