DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
i cant wait to see the 1.3 of this game !!!
View attachment 849659
I guess it will come during next week?
The beta gets released then, hopefully yeah ^^

are we going to get the alpha only after beta gets released?
The Alpha is for +50 Tier. And I have never made the Alpha's and Beta's public. Ever since someone leaked my beta of "Of Birds and Bees v0.2", and I got inundated with messages like "whY BlaCkSCreeN???????????????" which made me loose more braincells than when talking to a EreHisu shipper, I think this is the right choice ^^

Osha69

Jun 21, 2020
The beta gets released then, hopefully yeah ^^

The Alpha is for +50 Tier. And I have never made the Alpha's and Beta's public. Ever since someone leaked my beta of "Of Birds and Bees v0.2", and I got inundated with messages like "whY BlaCkSCreeN???????????????" which made me loose more braincells than when talking to a EreHisu shipper, I think this is the right choice ^^
I guess i misunderstood the updates then. I thought we'll be getting the alpha first as well. I'm fine with whatever you do, just couldn't hold my excitement when the alpha was released. Ever since the alpha was released, I've been checking this page as well as your patreon everyday. Can't wait for the release. Love your work with both autumn as well as birds and bees.
So we can expect the release next week?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I guess i misunderstood the updates then. I thought we'll be getting the alpha first as well. I'm fine with whatever you do, just couldn't hold my excitement when the alpha was released. Ever since the alpha was released, I've been checking this page as well as your patreon everyday. Can't wait for the release. Love your work with both autumn as well as birds and bees.
So we can expect the release next week?
Full release should be out in time for halloween, unless I have severely misjudged how long certain scenes takes to do xD

Malkmus

May 12, 2017
I just finished playing the 1.3 update and wow. Just...fucking wow. I must admit that I was somewhat disappointed by the last update, which admittedly had more to do with the lack of Wawa/Fluffy content in it (as well as a less preeminent Bianka) than with any actual failure it had, but this one...this one is fucking golden.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, I think this is easily the best update the game has received yet, and makes me fucking anxious for the next updates. I can only hope that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mannaiaaputt
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes