anonymfallout

Jun 25, 2017
If i understand correctly the error says there is a image wrongly named soo i think that if you put this img in to www/img/pictures it should be fixed. But if it doesnt work dont be mad at me because i am not developer just a dude who wants to help you play this awsome game :) or if you dont trust me. Rename "Creature Advancing 2 men" To "Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus". Hope it works

anonymfallout

Jun 25, 2017
I am happy that it worked :) but i am also bit confused now. How can you know if it worked when you dont have save there or do you mean some other save and then why would you want to skip through this wierd good game :)

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
I loaded the last save before the error....after that everything was ok... Another question... How to pass the scene where the death angel with horns is cutting sylvessa head while sleeping? I send brownie to the blue flame but is not helping..pleaseee!

anonymfallout

Jun 25, 2017
Okey in the folder of the game is walktrough in which is how to beat in 0.6 also this is generaly the rule with game when you dont know what to do because either the game doesnt tell you use the walktrough it tells you what to do :) and do not be scared of the spoilers in the walktrough because it really doesnt spoil that much.

HorusAximand

Oct 27, 2019
I had a hard time with the art in the beginning but god this story !! I really love it, as soon as I can I will support you on patreon ;)
And Lucille is super cool !

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
And Lucille is super cool !
n̵̛͍͖͇̺͚̜̆̔̿̅̒́̽̓̚͘͝ơ̶͚͉̱̂̐̓̊́̆́̈̏͂̅̕̚͠,̸̮̠̻̱̩̯͚̱̼̫͐̽̈́̀̈ ̷̫̲̻̑͒̕͘̕ý̸̡̫̠̘͚̪̏̾̽̊͑̋̚͠ͅǫ̵͍͈͕̺̘̓͛̊̋͝u̷̪͊'̷̯̈́r̷̨̖̰̖̞̻̤̭̤̣̗̩̎͌̈́́̈̓̈́͑͝ę̸̛͈̤̼͌̾̄́̅̇͒͗̆́̆ ̷̛͉̩̑͠͠c̵̡̡͕̖͇̤̼̖̠̭͓̺̲͊͛͂͜ǒ̸̭͓͌o̷̲͇̊́͊͑̈́̄͝l̵̨̧̢̢͕̹̲̘̦̤̰̳̠̩̈̋͛̆̓͋͐́͠͠͝ ̶̢͉̣̼̬͔̭͖̯̝̥̈́̐̿͛͋̂́̇m̴̡̦͇̼̪͇̮͓̗̩̆̽̌͑̔̑̊̾́̔̔͑̋͘͝y̶͇̺̫̼̅̆͊̉̍̆͒̑́͘͠ ̸̢̢͍̳͎̹͙͙̑̑̔̂̍̿̕͝ḉ̷̢̰̞̫̺͓̞͍͈̼̞͉̭̑́͂͜͝͝ḩ̸͎͍̱̭̦̙͕̲̹̏̄̃͂̿͒́͋̀̊͐̚͝ǐ̶̢̢̦̬̝̣̞̖̱̤̮͉̹̊̊̽̊̃l̶̳̥͈̬̘̤͍̹̘͍̻̾̋͑͜͠͝d̸̡̥̹̤͇̻͕͚̺̰̈́̍̇̔̎͂̀̍̎̔̄͘̕͘͠

v08  dunno lol 2.png

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Haven't played this for a while, can someone give me a brief refresher on the plot?

Just kidding...

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes