PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
True. But he has one $150 patron. And the alpha is available to all patrons above 50 bucks

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
True. But he has one $150 patron. And the alpha is available to all patrons above 50 bucks

We need to wait a few weeks or a month before someone give us a link for this update maybe we only see V.06 on this thread

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.4!

Win (184MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Anyone else having trouble bringing there old saves over to 0.4? Can't seem to get them to load in the game.

Korya

Oct 18, 2017
Anyone else having trouble bringing there old saves over to 0.4? Can't seem to get them to load in the game.
me too, i think old save dont work. İ dont want to start again, its boring so i place this game black list too. There is a 1 save in the save folder to use it but i need my old save work.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Worked for me. Did you integrate the 0.4 files into the 0.3 folder or did you try to export the save to the new 0.4 folder? Integrating the 0.4 files into 0.3 worked for me.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't get what the Pillsbury Doughboy monsters like the sherrif are supposed to add to the game. They aren't scary, just stupid-looking. Certainly having them interact with the MC (who is reasonably hot) would be a boner-killer for sure. The penis-faced monsters are a bit silly but not so stupid-looking. I could see them assaulting the MC with their face-penises without gagging.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone has a link to v0.3?
(not the compressed version)
I need it to "cure" my save files, can't replay the whole thing, it's not a visual novel that you can just skip by one click.

EDIT: Nevermind I solved it.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
So if you aren't into stuff like licking hairy male butthole or becoming a barely recognizable bimbo fuckdoll, well, this game won't be yours.
Awww, man. And here I thought that I might want to play this.

Had my fill of hairy male butthole lickings from jap games, enough to fill my life quota. Can't go over the quota, now can I.

kang kun

Jul 5, 2017
Awww, man. And here I thought that I might want to play this.

Had my fill of hairy male butthole lickings from jap games, enough to fill my life quota. Can't go over the quota, now can I.
Well, quota for hairy butthole licking is, in fact, like a hairy butthole. More you put it to use , more it stretches.
Rimjob has a strange, smooth and wet way of sneaking into your fetishes, like the way a tongue sneaks into a butthole.

Reactions: Valronn
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes