KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
Awww, man. And here I thought that I might want to play this.

Had my fill of hairy male butthole lickings from jap games, enough to fill my life quota. Can't go over the quota, now can I.

Ehm... What are those games? You know for research purposes :3

keker123

Mar 4, 2018
Is there any way to use an old save
I've copied 0.3 save files to 0.4 folder and they are working fine but they have no pictures attached and look like blank save spaces try clicking on everything after importing them

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
This game needs ugly bastard tag ASAP. Only in some japanese games I have seen such ugly sexual partners for female MC.

Reactions: deluges

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Well, quota for hairy butthole licking is, in fact, like a hairy butthole. More you put it to use , more it stretches.
Rimjob has a strange, smooth and wet way of sneaking into your fetishes, like the way a tongue sneaks into a butthole.
I have a habit of giving straight/serious replies on humorous/sarcastic remarks. So, here: depends on the person, I guess. No matter how much I witnessed this particular fetish I don't think it sneaked into my array of fetishes in any amount.

Otherwise, oh my, how eloquently put!

Ehm... What are those games? You know for research purposes :3
Oh you naughty researcher you... Well, alright, let me think/check. There's of course Minako (I can provide links if you can't find it). Which is heavily netorare, but precisely what I described above. As in the male butthole that gets licked there is hairy. The game has English translation.

And that's the only game in particular that comes to mind from memory. Since, you know, I'm not a fan of the whole hairy buttlickery thing. Does not makes a positive and memorable impressions on me.

But, I searched a bit on ExHentai for you and here's what I found that fits the bill:

Hirusugari no Danchiduma-tachi (non-hairy male butthole gets deep-tongued)
Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video (same as above)
Hitotsumami (same as above)

That's just the tip of the tip of the iceberg, of course. And I didn't include gay stuff. Gay stuff has a lot of male butthole licking, I think. We're talking japanese games, ofc.

Reactions: yoyomistro

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
yes its a shame, but i thinl all playing new version of defenestration)If someone can link news from this theme in patreon i will be very thankfull:
0.5 preview and think about future

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
did you try SHIFT?

can anyone share img?)

The problem is it pops up a dialogue twice an then i can't move and the Troll or whatever the hell it was kept moving to me.
Sounds like abug to me.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes