Giony

Feb 9, 2020
whoever updated his kemono page wish would actually post here since all the imported posts point to paywalled posts

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
wait hold on,you can do this? how lol i didnt knew this or its just for auxtasy?
It not just for Austasy. It can work for anyone on Kemono by just replacing their post number with any post number. Then you search for that post using the browser search engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: someoneoldenough

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
This doesn't work if the page doesn't already exist on Kemono I think. I've just tried a different example with another creator and it just brings it back to the creator's page on Kemono following the instructions.

machinman

May 28, 2017
This doesn't work if the page doesn't already exist on Kemono I think. I've just tried a different example with another creator and it just brings it back to the creator's page on Kemono following the instructions.
sigh... it's not magic, it's just used when you find a link on kemono that redirects to a real patreon/subs page, if it wasn't imported, it won't work duh !

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Imo, in the future, you should probably just dm people how to do it.
It ain't something secretive since it just straight forward thinking. If it been imported on Kemono you can use the Post number from their Patreon post to get it redirected on Kemono. The Issues lies if the creator take down the link in time and you have to wait for another update for that post.

now the link is gone. Anybody updates?
That why you gotta be quick on downloading those link share their. You dunno when the creator is gonna to disable it. I'll may make a mirror link archive once OP update the other threads with the other archives I got in place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Putaokami

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
sigh... it's not magic, it's just used when you find a link on kemono that redirects to a real patreon/subs page, if it wasn't imported, it won't work duh !
I get it, it was more to inform others that it wasn't a magical get every paywalled post solution. Perhaps I should've been clearer but oh well.