4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yep! She works at a local cafe. She mentions that she's gotten multiple promotions at the cafe when they're conversing at the Burger Restaurant. We're actually going to explore that much, much more in Act 4. It's a big part of her storyline.
Right. Totally forgot.
Much more socially acceptable than my thought. :D

Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm really beginning to believe that Lockheart is a sadistic jerk! LOL. But, for a story as good as this one is, I think his tormenting might actually be worth it.
Yes, it's taking longer than anticipated but I'm really proud of it so far. I'm eager to see which parts people talk about the most. It'll help me determine the future of Avalon. I'm just as excited as you guys for you to play it! :D

• Love
Reactions: TrulyDemented1

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
i played version 3 before is this different? it was left where that doctor blacked out our bear
This is a different version. I actually reworked Act 3 so there's some significant changes and additions.

Act 4 should be out middle of this month though. Just a heads up if you'd prefer to wait. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Gotta say Byron got lucky. Pile of money, a pair of former cheerleader hotties, he should go buy a lottery ticket. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Will we see more of Avalon and Dallas hanging out together without Byron in the next update?
Like Dallas getting Avalon a job with her.

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes