4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Together we have all cultivated a community that thrived and flourished for over a decade. Our forest has been burning for a while now, and that fire is finally reaching my little corner of this wonderful grove.
I am so sorry to inform everyone that I will no longer be able to work on, feature, or otherwise associate with The Rose Garden trilogy here on Patreon. That includes A Petal Among Thorns, A Moment of Bliss, and Over the Moon.
I will officially only be working on The Judas Ghost for the foreseeable future. If you're supporting me here on Patreon, your money is going towards me making content for The Judas Ghost.
I know a lot of you are going to be angry. My survival is on the line at this point, and my head is on the chopping block. This is my attempt to save myself from destruction. I want to bring you all great stories, wonderful content, and many more years of warm, wholesome characters. I can only do that if I can survive this purge.
Thank you all for the years of support you've given me. With any luck, we'll have many more years together.
Stay hydrated.

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes