4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
I can only speak for myself, but as a guy for me it's not that I think 'lesbian sex isn't real sex', it's just more that I'd find that less threatening than sharing with another male. When you're the M in MFF, you feel like you have something unique to offer, so you'll always be welcome, whereas MMF feels like you have to compete (especially if you are further on the straight end of the spectrum, and if it's not a fetish you're into). I'm sure that comes off as pretty insecure, but I'm pretty sure it's probably how a lot of ppl see it, hence why so many stories and games work out that way.
No sweat friend. We can live in times as modern as we please, but somewhere deep down we will still be men, no matter what any ideology wants. And a man is not happy if another man pees on his turd. Dot. It's not about sharing. It's not about being possessive. You can love a woman and be cool sharing, but it will alway be your damn territory and something from your primordial brain will always scream "fuck no!".

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok kind of confused with all the different groupings, but I just want to know what is the largest group of girls that the MC can accumulate at the end of the game?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Ok kind of confused with all the different groupings, but I just want to know what is the largest group of girls that the MC can accumulate at the end of the game?
iirc, avalon is always the main and included. you can choose to add one gf, either dallas or octavia.
so to answer your question: two is the largest group of girls that the MC can accumulate at the end of the game.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
iirc, avalon is always the main and included. you can choose to add one gf, either dallas or octavia.
so to answer your question: two is the largest group of girls that the MC can accumulate at the end of the game.
Who is who in the previews?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Was gonna call this thread necromancy, but it's only been a month, so....

Learned about Avalon when I played Petal. Haven't yet started Bliss - given the length of Petal, I thought I'd wait until it finished and replay Petal, then do Bliss. Had a break between releases and thought I'd get to something I hadn't started, or do one that's complete, thus....

Just starting Act 4 and have all four routes going. It took me a minute, but I think I recognized Octavia as the same model, with a few years added, as Mary from Dusklight Manor (one I haven't played, but watched on PH when first exploring AVNs). I always liked her, so it will be interesting to see how Octavia fleshes out.

Penny reminds me of Tina Fey, particularly in her physical rendering, but also in her feisty demeanor. Might have to check out that AVN as well, but I thought I read that it cratered pretty hard and go abandoned. Still, some lewd Penny might be worth the download just to check it out.

I think if I were playing this as it developed, it might be a little bit too slow of a burn, but playing it in total, with the relatively short Acts, I think it progresses well and am enjoying seeing the relationship blossom. Of course, in terms of "within the game time" it isn't really a slow burn at all - not quite a bonfire, but there's been a lot of progress over three-ish days.

While I adore the character Avalon, I think I want my very own Dallas - smart, driven, smart ass girls with bitchin' bods that are good at innuendo games make me melt...

Reactions: Fitshace

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
This could use a walkthrough... So many scenes missed after the ending....
Wait... AVALON needs a walkthrough? You're joking, right? I mean, no way your serious..... right? OK, fine, here's a walkthrough: Is one of the choices to be a respectful MC rather than a walking penis? Choose that one. Id one of the choices to be a loving partner? Choose that one. Literally the ONLY choice in game is: Dallas or Octavia (and the only answer, IMO, is Dallas :) ) walkthrough my ass......

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This could use a walkthrough... So many scenes missed after the ending....
I'm just getting to the "alternative universe" parts. Not making every combo of answers yet, but doing a few of them and might switch it up as I do the "poly" versus "mono" versions of each.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
As someone that enjoys a bit of bush now and again, the flashback scene between Octavia and Penny was a perfect chance missed. Here's a girl that was surviving on the streets in a pack for 10 years and, admittedly, sexually inactive. A razor and a shave or a wax job would have been a luxury that she would not have wasted money on, and likely wouldn't have even thought about. Maybe she could have stolen a razor, or used a sharp knife, but this isn't anything that would have been a priority for someone just surviving. She could have had a nice bit of fur, or even if she was genetically sparse, at least a bit of a "five o'clock shadow" on the pubis. Just one of those little things that would have been a nice enhancement and ticked a box many of us like checked.

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes