4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
As someone that enjoys a bit of bush now and again, the flashback scene between Octavia and Penny was a perfect chance missed. Here's a girl that was surviving on the streets in a pack for 10 years and, admittedly, sexually inactive. A razor and a shave or a wax job would have been a luxury that she would not have wasted money on, and likely wouldn't have even thought about. Maybe she could have stolen a razor, or used a sharp knife, but this isn't anything that would have been a priority for someone just surviving. She could have had a nice bit of fur, or even if she was genetically sparse, at least a bit of a "five o'clock shadow" on the pubis. Just one of those little things that would have been a nice enhancement and ticked a box many of us like checked.
If you haven't played it, try a game called Now and Then. It has a mix of shaved and unshaved based on availability and desire. It's also an excellent game IMO.

UUJI

Sep 15, 2020
If you haven't played it, try a game called Now and Then. It has a mix of shaved and unshaved based on availability and desire. It's also an excellent game IMO.
Now And Then is insane and its a finished game so no cliffhanger bullshit

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Not a very satisfying end. Wish there were at least some kind of "happily every after" pregnancy end. But Instead it ended abruptly.Ugh. Still an enjoyable game though.

Last edited:
Reactions: karumi56

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Can anyone spoil the ending(s) for me, I hate it when I have played a game but don't remember if I finished it or not.
There really are too many endings to recap them all here, depending upon who you helped, who you didn't, who you pursued, etc.

If you have any memory of some little chick telling you about "alternate endings", then you hit the end.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think the farthest thing I remember is penny blowing someone with a bomb in a building but nothing comes to mind after that
Then, no, you didn't finish. You've got a ways to go.

Grab it, do some alternate pathing and play through the "alternate world" stuff - you should enjoy it if you've enjoyed it to the point you remember.

I think you're beyond half, maybe close to three quarters, but can't say for sure.

Reactions: AlphaBit

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
little textreplacer for Avalon calling the mc uncle everytime

change XXX to your desired calling

Screenshot_1.png
*open and edit with notpad++ or similiar

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

extract attached zip into mainfolder

Last edited:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
If MC is 28... Than how come he looks like 48 years old countryside dad....and MC says to avalon to experiment with girls first to recover her anxiety about sex...than she started sleeping around...firat octavia....than penny...in only 2 days she sleeps with 2 women...what will happen when they will be in a relationship in 1/2 years..MC gives her free pass..such a slut

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Where is the fucking sharing tag.?
And the romance in this and petal among thorns is not called romance...its called double extra cheese...after seeing one boobs.MC be like 'wow..oh my god..wow..holy shit..' its so fucking cringe... In petal among thorns..it tooks 5 days just to see her boobs..dev your kind of romance is awfully cringe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If MC is 28... Than how come he looks like 48 years old countryside dad....and MC says to avalon to experiment with girls first to recover her anxiety about sex...than she started sleeping around...firat octavia....than penny...in only 2 days she sleeps with 2 women...what will happen when they will be in a relationship in 1/2 years..MC gives her free pass..such a slut
Where is the fucking sharing tag.?
And the romance in this and petal among thorns is not called romance...its called double extra cheese...after seeing one boobs.MC be like 'wow..oh my god..wow..holy shit..' its so fucking cringe... In petal among thorns..it tooks 5 days just to see her boobs..dev your kind of romance is awfully cringe
You're definitely entitled to feel how you do, but I wonder why you continue to play games from Lockheart if you detest them so much. Like, are you a masochist? Are you just trolling because you have nothing better to do with your time? The normal response to playing a game you don't like is, well, to stop playing the game. And please, don't reply with something banal like, "I can say whatever I want!" I'm not saying you're not free to post. But there seems to be a disconnect between your brain and your fingers if you continue clicking to download content that you know you won't like.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
before i download .. is there any chubby girl in this game ?
or they are all skeletons just like in the screenshots ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
No, there are no fatties in this; just normal sized people.
well that doesn't look normal sized to be honest they are so skinny .. i only can see the bones not the meat ..
but any way thanks for the help bro .. have great day (y)(y)

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greets to all, just dl this game and roamed the comments for a bit. I have a couple of questions if anyone can help.

in the monogamous path, is there equal content with the others or less and if in this monogamous path, the lesbians and all their scenes are avoidable (never happen)

thank you for your help.

p.s. I know you might say the other paths are good and all, but I dont care about them. I am tired with the lesbian theme, especially when the MC is not present.
I really liked this devs 3logy exactly because the MC 100% participated and the lesb action was minimal. ( hoping for the 3rd part to be released for cute suzy)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
in the monogamous path, is there equal content with the others or less and if in this monogamous path, the lesbians and all their scenes are avoidable (never happen)
Lesbian stuff happens whether on threesome routes or not just not with the main girl.

One of the 2 girls you can have a threesome with will start a relationship with another girl if not on their route and it is shown.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
thank you for your kind help.
I only care about the main girl to avoid the lesbian action ( not be in the same scene with the other 2 girls-hopefully).
the lesbians themselves I dont mind much since I will avoid anything with either/both of them and I can ctrl their scene.

ayylmao1313

Dec 1, 2022
what's should i type in the relationship settings, what's the real relationship the way dev intended? siblings? uncle and niece?

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes