4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ima ask what I always ask when I don't see what I'm asking for, any plans for an android port soon? Can't wait to try this out, but my sexy material need to be portable >;D

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1
Aug 17, 2019
Although I'm admittedly not usually a fan of games with heavy dark backstories, I do like the tone of this one. Also you have no idea how happy I was with the subtle Gaston reference. When I saw the choices for that scene I was hoping it'd make the joke. It's the little things.

Now that the dev has had a taste of a choice system, I wonder if we'll be seeing more of them in the future that actually affect outcomes, or if this will still primarily remain a linear (psuedo) kinetic novel.

Jun 7, 2019
hmmm old save not work?.. weird because they work for me :)
They will work, but I encountered an error about halfway through the content and it stuck me to the monogamy route. So, A fresh start is honestly recommended. I mean, you can always skip through the text with either the control button or the skip button at the bottom of the screen, but why on Earth would you want to miss all that incredible story!? LOL

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes