4.20 star(s) 111 Votes
Jun 7, 2019
You cannot resist the Dallas. :devilish:

Everyone seems to define NTR differently, which is why I'm implementing a Monogamy path. In the Monogamy path, Avalon and Byron will be exclusive to each other. And the other characters will be exclusive to their respective partners.

In the Polygamy path, Avalon will invite your chosen side character into her relationship with Byron. So if you're on the Dallas path, she will fool around with Dallas. Later, Dallas will join Avalon and Byron in sexual activities. BUT, Avalon will never have sexual relations with another man in any path. Also, we may explore an option with Penny later. Maybe.

If the polygamy thing isn't for you, there is Monogamy! :)

Dallas will pursue Evans if you choose Monogamy though. He's awesome, but he is a different Penis.
WHOOHOOO!! Penny for the win! LOL I was wondering if that would be an option! I'm kinda smitten with our neighborhood lunatic! LOL

Reactions: Lockheart

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
Really enjoyed the update! Played again from the beginning to open up the Poly route (since I was locked to monogamy). Had concentrated on the Dallas route but decided to hit up the Octavia route after my second run through with Dallas and I've enjoyed both. Two unique characters that I'm looking forward to learning more about. Keep up the great work!

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Just discovert it today and coincidence, is my birthday. I actually finish act 1 and begin act 2.

For me is like a gift for my birthday. A really good VN with quality focus. If any sex scene in the next acts. I don't care! The story as intelligent with a great humor writing. I wait few more release to be affirmative. But is smell masterpiece for now.

I suggest to the author to not go too fast to sex scene. He have a great plot actually and sex too soon risk to destroy all the credibility of the story.

The way to rebuild the soul and spirit is long before to be able to rebuild the body.

But this story with two broken people touch me deepest, I hope not to be disappointed later. Because this story inspires me great promises. I don't want to see here broken like the characters. I already begin to really like her.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'm just guessing, but I'm going to it probably doesn't matter so much right now, but it certainly may be helpful when the story gets nearer to the end.
I'll download the game and take a look at it, see what's up. Thanks for you reply.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Played it for the first time and I really enjoyed. It is really well written; while the story is serious and a bit heavy it's perfectly balanced by the humorous/light interactions between the characters making for a very enjoyable read.

Also on a personal level I really like all the female the models. The renders where very well done and all the characters quite likable, even the MC which is so rare these days.

Keep up the good work Lockheart and I look forward to the next update. Will definitely keep an eye on this one. (y)(y)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'm just guessing, but I'm going to it probably doesn't matter so much right now, but it certainly may be helpful when the story gets nearer to the end.
You were right, not enough meaningful choices yet to warrant a guide. Game looks funny though from skimming the script. I'm definitely going to play it.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Just discovert it today and coincidence, is my birthday. I actually finis act 1 and begin act 2.

For me is like a gift for my birthday. A really good VN with quality focus. If any sex scene in the next acts. I don't care! The story as intelligent with a great humor writing. I wait few more release to be affirmative. But is smell masterpiece for now.

I suggest to the author to not go too fast to sex scene. He have a great plot actually and sex too soon risk to destroy all the credibility of the story.

The way to rebuild the soul and spirit is long before to be able to rebuild the body.

But this story with two broken people touch me deepest, I hope not to be disappointed later. Because this story inspires me great promises. I don't want to see here broken like the characters. I already begin to really like her.
just.... Happy Birthday

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Looking great, as to story it goes over the main grey area of humanity, aka liberty, responsibility and limits, knowing pure good isn't possible, or better said, beware area damage.
Recall a story from years ago, where the isekai got to be elected king, then had a kyd girl, knife wielding.
Why ?
Years ago he got tasked to help fishermans, which a monster was keeping from using the sea.
Monster disposed alright, but there a human at this time quite dead along it, to late to talk so fast forward to kiddo with knife.
She's the daughter's of the priestess from her people, who live at large on an island.
That beasrpts had been the guardian of the territory, as monster abound all over it not a detail.
As to why deny access to water/fish's, it wasdnt told, but if monster and demi on land ..
Add if there no slaves where he is they are elsewhere then particulars slaves are more interesting than other.
In any case the girl got destroyed by monster as not protected anymore, the girl being saved as last survivor, quite a distance from yusha.
So when meeting he can't Dodge, is hurt ans mâle worry bis friends ans lover.
Surprinsgly, there someone skilled with mental modification, used suite some tome ago on the hero it bring several effects forward, as she's unskilled. Years later, she got experience, items and others help + home ground.
Quite a bitter story all considered, as there to the hero was both to young and normal to bring forward that way.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Another good one was a succubus story.
In a world where demon had lost, again, there nearly no demon left of the yusha home ground.
He to isn't that groomed, struggle with quite some luck until takes to solve a village troubles.

Fast forward, there only a few men's in that village, women's being very attractive, Yusha has three option, killing the succuby (launch trouble in the neighborhood village's, stress relief after all, there an hidden option (available based on choices before) to create an Haven, made to limit damages and boost positive effecs.
Story don't tell how it goes later, knowing there is another continent where demon live along human, it only that the sea ius dangerous if not prepared.
Which was the secondary choice, middle ground.
To access the collaboration choice you needed to discuss thing yern reach understanding with given monsters, while having learn beast language unlock more than a third of the quests. Indeed, if the hero barge in, kill all sparing the boss...
And so it goes, Wmv also touch inter individuals effect as the PC is all stars success to rebuild team and involved people, there a guy, from the Dean family who has a setup to gathers millions. Only that the PC is going to destroy that setup, as of lasdt update he is informed, as he was made clear on the situation, quite sure theirs a bad response on that scene, given the baddy as an ultra man as henchman.

I'm then wondering, accidents happen all the time, with a good setup the PC can be set to body damage, no recovery quite effectively.
Of course, there currently lots of options, human body having lots of small but very needed bones, with correct movements its also poissible to go for temporary retain.
The PC in that game is quite strange, being close to adapted for success otherwise. Guess it coulkd be my path, considered it possible to not gather the girls, or not get adapted relations, the fixer and impregnation, how normal, as they are both more women than men while they live longer.
Leading to the trauma side, as I'm wondering how many are actual damaged among each generation.

Story in this game is also potentially hard, he friend, Avalon dad killed as he get contact and money from he's dad, there something untold.
Liked the Daughter keeping Daddy in check, into the basement, this to his very fitting. She only considered her life as her father got to damage others.
Wonder how it will go, great it was apparently been solved, even if getting the father is still pending.
How it will go then, open to booth teen with guy apparently, looking forward progress in any case.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I like the story so far, Dallas is insanely lovable. Avalon is outstanding...kind of gives ya the feels. The MC is relatable and funny. In my opinion one of the best MCs out there now. Looking forward to Dallas joining Byron for some playtime.....kind of feeling bad for him and all the blue ball moments. That is really the only thing that I don't like. The MC is the only one not getting any kind of thing, but it doesnt change my opinion about this outstanding VN.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I don't know, some things weird me out. I tested the route with just the two of them together and it seemed patchy, bare bones. So I tested the polygamy route and it def felt more fleshed out like that was the true path.

But something that kind of puts me off is the Dallas route seemed to be going well and the dynamic between the three seemed really to be gelling. But towards the end I got a vibe that the cop was going to be going off with Dallas as she seemed to be really warming to him txting and asking for a ride home. Hope it is not going the route of him being her man and she sometimes comes over to do stuff with the niece and Byron is included sometimes. But I won't jump the gun and will wait to see what happens.

Seems rightly or wrongly the niece holds all the power in this relationship and the MC is kind of restrained. Can't he go off if it is a open relationship and maybe do his own thing. I feel it would be more balanced. Like maybe he finds someone who likes him for him and not through the niece and he is just there as an after thought.

On the other route with the older woman. I felt the MC was totally excluded, like he was a pure outsider in the grand scheme of things. Maybe that is how that route is supposed to go, but it feels that the older woman is really into the niece and the mc will always be something to the side. On that route I really felt the MC was isolated. Also the penny and old woman dynamic to me at least was creepy when they are in her house and even penny is discussing pursuing the niece. Like the MC is just a ghost not even there to be included, even discussed. To me they come across as total lesbians and the MC will always be the outsider.

Hard to say what will happen in the future updates but I will wait and see, sometimes it is best to wait as things can resolve themselves. But I would def like even just a little focus on the MC as on one route with the older woman it is kind of hinted the MC went through some serious trauma and I would like his story also to be told and how it is really impacting him or the real toll of the rejection he faces with the niece when she shuts down the advances. Like how it really impacts him. I like deep stories in games, maybe I am the minority, who knows.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Very very good! the writing, specially, made it so unique. My only complain is not being able to change Byron name.
Hope you guys have a successful patreon campaign once released!!

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
You cannot resist the Dallas. :devilish:

Everyone seems to define NTR differently, which is why I'm implementing a Monogamy path. In the Monogamy path, Avalon and Byron will be exclusive to each other. And the other characters will be exclusive to their respective partners.

In the Polygamy path, Avalon will invite your chosen side character into her relationship with Byron. So if you're on the Dallas path, she will fool around with Dallas. Later, Dallas will join Avalon and Byron in sexual activities. BUT, Avalon will never have sexual relations with another man in any path. Also, we may explore an option with Penny later. Maybe.

If the polygamy thing isn't for you, there is Monogamy! :)

Dallas will pursue Evans if you choose Monogamy though. He's awesome, but he is a different Penis.
definitely looking forward to more options with Penny. all the girls are excellent and you know how i feel about Avalon and Octavia aleady. but Penny is just crazy. and awesome. and crazy. this screenshot wraps up like everything in one shot.

master of disguise. gorgeous. has byron's wallet. that look. the attention to detail is spectacular. aww man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
What happened to that dentist scene, that sounds like something I would've liked...
We decided to go a different direction and essentially replaced Byron in the Dentist scene with Penny because... what's what she was hired to do anyway. :p

Reactions: Watcher X

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I don't know, some things weird me out. I tested the route with just the two of them together and it seemed patchy, bare bones. So I tested the polygamy route and it def felt more fleshed out like that was the true path.

But something that kind of puts me off is the Dallas route seemed to be going well and the dynamic between the three seemed really to be gelling. But towards the end I got a vibe that the cop was going to be going off with Dallas as she seemed to be really warming to him txting and asking for a ride home. Hope it is not going the route of him being her man and she sometimes comes over to do stuff with the niece and Byron is included sometimes. But I won't jump the gun and will wait to see what happens.

Seems rightly or wrongly the niece holds all the power in this relationship and the MC is kind of restrained. Can't he go off if it is a open relationship and maybe do his own thing. I feel it would be more balanced. Like maybe he finds someone who likes him for him and not through the niece and he is just there as an after thought.

On the other route with the older woman. I felt the MC was totally excluded, like he was a pure outsider in the grand scheme of things. Maybe that is how that route is supposed to go, but it feels that the older woman is really into the niece and the mc will always be something to the side. On that route I really felt the MC was isolated. Also the penny and old woman dynamic to me at least was creepy when they are in her house and even penny is discussing pursuing the niece. Like the MC is just a ghost not even there to be included, even discussed. To me they come across as total lesbians and the MC will always be the outsider.

Hard to say what will happen in the future updates but I will wait and see, sometimes it is best to wait as things can resolve themselves. But I would def like even just a little focus on the MC as on one route with the older woman it is kind of hinted the MC went through some serious trauma and I would like his story also to be told and how it is really impacting him or the real toll of the rejection he faces with the niece when she shuts down the advances. Like how it really impacts him. I like deep stories in games, maybe I am the minority, who knows.
Monogamy path is just being setup right now. If you're on the Poly path, Dallas / Octavia will enter into Byron and Avalon's relationship. If you're on the Mono path, Dallas will pursue someone else and Octavia will get back together with Penny.

In the Poly Path, Avalon mentioned to Dallas that she'd like to bring her into her relationship with Byron. So Byron *will* get a chance to be with the other girls too. It's just a slower burn for him. Patience, Patience! :)

You keep saying 'older woman'. How old do you think Octavia is? o_O

Yes, there's a lot of girl on girl action here. I don't like working with penises so that's just how I wanted to write the story. More ladies, less wieners.

Byron's story is going to revolve a lot more around Johnny and his father which we'll be getting into in Act 5.

I get the feeling you enjoyed the story, and I'm glad about that! But you sure had some weird interpretations of some things here. Ahaha. I hope you'll join us in Act 5! :D

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788
4.20 star(s) 111 Votes