4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
definitely looking forward to more options with Penny. all the girls are excellent and you know how i feel about Avalon and Octavia aleady. but Penny is just crazy. and awesome. and crazy. this screenshot wraps up like everything in one shot.

master of disguise. gorgeous. has byron's wallet. that look. the attention to detail is spectacular. aww man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, Penny is a very special character. I'm glad she's getting more love now. She's going to be a lot of fun in future Acts. :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You cannot resist the Dallas.
Truer words were never spoken.

I hope she has a huge presence in the game. I am kind of worry as I am guessing the "side girl" option, makes giving her too much of a role way harder as you have to create an alternative for the other one right?

Still, I like her as much as I like Avalon..Maybe if both side girl characters blended into the story in the future regardless of the previous choice the amount of work could be reduced, as no matter the choice the end result from a point onward is the same?

Reactions: Lockheart

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
This will be pleasure Lockheart . One of the way i use to promote work deserved it but have not really a real visibility is put it in my signature. I have two work deserved it already. A week ago i advised the developers of the games her signature be removed soon because new developers need it and he no need more support from me.

From this time i'm in quest to find my new two games to support.

Is a way to help a developper i put in the same level than Patreon.

I'm proud to announce officially i choice Avalon from Lockheart for new sign banner. He deserve a lot of this public support.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Truer words were never spoken.

I hope she has a huge presence in the game. I am kind of worry as I am guessing the "side girl" option, makes giving her too much of a role way harder as you have to create an alternative for the other one right?

Still, I like her as much as I like Avalon..Maybe if both side girl characters blended into the story in the future regardless of the previous choice the amount of work could be reduced, as no matter the choice the end result from a point onward is the same?
I am literally dizzy from just thinking about how complicated it is going to be writing four seperate paths. Especially because several scenes are now going to have to be done literally 3 times (One with just Avalon and Byron, one with Dallas too, and one with Octavia too.) People wanted paths, they wanted different options. And the consequence of that is more time making more scenes, some of which you won't even see. But the benefit of it is replay value. It's tough! I really wanted Avalon to be a Kinetic novel because it's my first. But, the people have spoken! And each path is going to be a lot of fun to work with anyway. It's just going to take more time to finish the story now. Hopefully I'll be done with Avalon sometime before the sun implodes. :)

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
This will be pleasure Lockheart . One of the way i use to promote work deserved it but have not really a real visibility is put it in my signature. I have two work deserved it already. A week ago i advised the developers of the games her signature be removed soon because new developers need it and he no need more support from me.

From this time i'm in quest to find my new two games to support.

Is a way to help a developper i put in the same level than Patreon.

I'm proud to announce officially i choice Avalon from Lockheart for new sign banner. He deserve a lot of this public support.
Thank you so much! Marketing is my biggest challenge right now. I'm having trouble getting people to really take notice of Avalon. Those that do, though, sure seem to enjoy it!

I appreciate the assistance and the support! :D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am literally dizzy from just thinking about how complicated it is going to be writing four seperate paths. Especially because several scenes are now going to have to be done literally 3 times (One with just Avalon and Byron, one with Dallas too, and one with Octavia too.) People wanted paths, they wanted different options. And the consequence of that is more time making more scenes, some of which you won't even see. But the benefit of it is replay value. It's tough! I really wanted Avalon to be a Kinetic novel because it's my first. But, the people have spoken! And each path is going to be a lot of fun to work with anyway. It's just going to take more time to finish the story now. Hopefully I'll be done with Avalon sometime before the sun implodes. :)
That is why I was mentioning thinking forward into getting the paths more aligned. I had this conversation about huge game trees with the developer of Dr Amana. His replies were right on point. And very aligned with the "kinetic novel" idea. This is the start of the conversation with him. Of course, I am not trying to persuade you to do this or that. Your game, your choices. And you are doing a great job. I am just worried how big of a tree you will have, specially if the choices are significant like the ones you chose.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dr-amana-sexual-therapist-v1-1-5-ianvs.7679/page-234#post-3083552

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Thank you so much! Marketing is my biggest challenge right now. I'm having trouble getting people to really take notice of Avalon. Those that do, though, sure seem to enjoy it!

I appreciate the assistance and the support! :D
If is possible to make other signature banner next time you have free time for this? This is will be good.

Actually only one banner is available and with more choice i have more chance to find one at my taste.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
That is why I was mentioning thinking forward into getting the paths more aligned. I had this conversation about huge game trees with the developer of Dr Amana. His replies were right on point. And very aligned with the "kinetic novel" idea. This is the start of the conversation with him. Of course, I am not trying to persuade you to do this or that. Your game, your choices. And you are doing a great job. I am just worried how big of a tree you will have, specially if the choices are significant like the ones you chose.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dr-amana-sexual-therapist-v1-1-5-ianvs.7679/page-234#post-3083552
Sounds like words of wisdom indeed. 4 paths is probably easy enough to keep a handle on - with Penny as a side character common to all. The paths where Dallas/Octavia are added LI are variations on the monogamy ones. Four paths are probably enough to satisfy the players too - without being distracted into solo routes for Dallas/Octavia - after all the game is called "Avalon"

Reactions: Ayhsel

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019

I don't plan to add any more choices (Maybe something with Penny), and I'm following the same generally idea of Dr. Amana where all paths funnel in one direction. But, still, it's going to take some time. I might have to split up the releases into half Acts or something. I'll figure it out though! :D

Reactions: P4cc3r5 and Ayhsel

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
If is possible to make other signature banner next time you have free time for this? This is will be good.

Actually only one banner is available and with more choice i have more chance to find one at my taste.
So the first comment, just below the download link, has 6 Signatures. I don't have plans to make more right now. But the community has been pretty awesome in helping me out. I bet we'll have more eventually. :)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
@Legendary101,
I agree. The MC is basically there at this point to help Avalon through this, while the only polygamy seems to be on Avalon's part. I get she needs the control, given what happened to her, but at some point the MC is gonna need a release. The constant blueball moments are at best annoying and at worst a put off.
This story is outstanding, I have said that and I hold true to it...just seems that, if this is going to be a relationship between Avalon and The MC or Avalon, the girl of your choice and the MC, then the main character should at least be involved in someway. Not just a pocket book and a shoulder to cry on ya know?

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
If you give me permission. I have an advice for you.

Al time remember this: this is your work, your propriety and your are the only people with the right to make the final decision. Listen what people have to said. But never let him dictate your décision.

This is an example of futur tag to be if you accept that: incest, rape, NTR, big boobs, big ass, futa/trans, etc... All good stuff with any place in your actual story but be take all if you let dictate.

Just check with apen with "No More Secrets" . The developper give the control to this Patreon and you see the result.

Listen the people. Is ok, this is can help you. But never let people choice for you. Do not make decision pool. You can make it to take advise. But keep all the time the last word.

Because you finish to have tag in your game dont have her place actually like exemple up. You are in the good way actually. Don't let anyone decide for you and put you out of the road. You are the only one to make decision. Listen suggestions but keep control.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
So the first comment, just below the download link, has 6 Signatures. I don't have plans to make more right now. But the community has been pretty awesome in helping me out. I bet we'll have more eventually. :)
Ok, i do not see it. Forget my message at this subject. I have only see her in your signature.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
First, happy St.Patrick's Day.
Liked how Byron teased Dallas with her becoming a dancer.
It's interesting that the girls are considering opening a business together. I'm suggesting topless donut shop.
Overall great update.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The simple way of making a few different routes is to keep them as similar as possible, the only differences there really needs to be are sex/lewd scenes and slightly different dialog to reflect that.

This would be applied to Dallas and Octavia's paths, so you'd have 4 different paths (2 for each girl).

I'd map it out as far in advance as possible. Flowcharts are useful for that sort of thing. You can see where the routes would be the same, and where they'd different visually not just in text.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Just droping by to say this is a wonderful bittersweet story. I don't care much for any sex scenes, because Avalon, Dallas and even Penny look way to young for my taste - but the story is top notch. I really LOVE it when I have tears in my eyes one moment and have to laugh the next.

Keep up the outstanding work! :)

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The simple way of making a few different routes is to keep them as similar as possible, the only differences there really needs to be are sex/lewd scenes and slightly different dialog to reflect that.

This would be applied to Dallas and Octavia's paths, so you'd have 4 different paths (2 for each girl).

I'd map it out as far in advance as possible. Flowcharts are useful for that sort of thing. You can see where the routes would be the same, and where they'd different visually not just in text.
With Octavia's and Dallas's paths, I did make them far too different. And yeah, it's complicating things. A learning experience, to be sure!

And that's some great advice. I will try to start planning things out better. Thank you. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ever think to save development time on the Monogamy path of having Octavia or Dallas hook up with Penny?
There should be a lot more renders that could be transferable with either girl.

4.20 star(s) 111 Votes