3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
so... for a game that i thought was not native english, that Lucia song playing and the lyrics following in the script caught me by complete surprise. i don't think i've seen that before, and i know there are at least a couple music themed games floating around here...

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I dunno if it's because of the poor english but I just can't take the plot seriously. Lmao I appreciate the effort on the translation but it's just not enough, there are quite a few basic mistakes repeated throughout which could be easily solved in no more than a few minutes.

There's also a lot of work needed in how the game tries to introduce the world around you, it goes so fast and with so little info that you almost feel like just outright skipping it. That being said the game has BDSM and that's just what I want in a game, so even then I'd still recommend it. lol

Character designs could be better but I guess there's just so much you can do with what I assume is HS2. It's one of those kind of games where if you like the tags, the game is good for you, if not, then... Well, maybe wait it out until a better english translation comes around.

I speak both spanish and english (and the basics of portuguese) so if the dev needs some help with some spelling (especially on the english translation, which has easily solvable mistakes) I wouldn't mind giving them a hand. Just DM me or smtng.

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Sure the script needs work, mainly just a native english proofreader will do. The animations really need more work but other than that this game has a lot of potential.

arybary

Oct 30, 2017
I agree the English is kinda bad since they direct translate from Spanish using Spanish sentens structure and what not.
(I am a none native English my self and dyslectic so i understand how hard it can be. )

The story is hard to like at first since the worldbuilding is so plump and fast and don't make sens most of the time, but the main story about revenge and finding out who you are is not bad. The tropes are the usual ones when it comes to revenge stories, will you fall with your revenge yada yada. In the end of chapter two everything got bigger again a bit fast but i still wanted to know what happens next so it did it's job.

The Animations and models are from another game but are ok seen much worse i better game.
Inspiration for the story seems to be a heavy mix of FF games and anime. This is not a FAP only game the story is not just there just to set up sex, many do but it's not all that bad, its hard to fit in casual sex in a story, i think this game have potential to be pretty good. they do need to work on the story structure and the use of a narrator needs work as well.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
criticizing for criticizing, pouring out hate is not criticism, but taking your frustrations out on someone, every game has mistakes and everyone wants to point out the mistakes, but I don't see anyone willing to talk about helping, but it's clear why try to help since that's all for free anyway? just waiting for another dev to drop everything because of people who only know how to point their finger... I just hope that this dev doesn't show up here, keep creating your game and those who liked it liked it.

Toxic? Did I tell the dev to go fuck themselves? No.

This isn't just a bad translation, this is a very poorly thought out idea, top to bottom. I'm not here to fix someone's lack of creativity. If the dev wants to introduce a supporting character and paint them as a wonderful caring scientist who cured cancer and wants to help society and not just the mega rich, that's fine. But when the very next thing you have them do is introduce a new species of sentient animal people they created who are effectively laboratory grown slaves, and said scientist becomes the single wealthiest person on the plant because of it, that's both incongruous and very stupid. This is someone who wanted animal people hybrids cause they think they're sexy, but accidently went all 'Island of Dr. Moreau' and they don't have a clue, and it's not my job to fix that. But pointing that out isn't in and of itself toxic.

If I get toxic, you'll know, because it'll involve a hell of a lot more profanity.

Last edited:

c4ba22

Aug 12, 2021
Toxic? Did I tell the dev to go fuck themselves? No.

This isn't just a bad translation, this is a very poorly thought out idea, top to bottom. I'm not here to fix someone's lack of creativity. If the dev wants to introduce a supporting character and paint them as a wonderful caring scientist who cured cancer and wants to help society and not just the mega rich, that's fine. But when the very next thing you have them do is introduce a new species of sentient animal people they created who are effectively laboratory grown slaves, and said scientist becomes the single wealthiest person on the plant because of it, that's both incongruous and very stupid. This is someone who wanted animal people hybrids cause they think they're sex, but accidently went all 'Island of Dr. Moreau' and they don't have a clue, and it's not my job to fix that. But pointing that out isn't in and of itself toxic.

If I get toxic, you'll know, because it'll involve a hell of a lot more profanity.
If you take the time to help non-native English game creators the translations would be better, Feedback is important, of course the translation will contain fewer spelling errors in the next version.

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
If you take the time to help non-native English game creators the translations would be better, Feedback is important, of course the translation will contain fewer spelling errors in the next version.
Like Ok, I think you and Game Hunter are completely missing the point that this dude is making. While yes the translation is atrocious; lol that it puts MTL games to shame haha, he is not really faulting it for that specifically (although he does bring it up in his first post before he makes an actual fair criticism, which he provided edits after for) but making a very valid point for the story and plot in generally with even proper translation (which you can still easily get the point of with the bad translation) which anyone who has basic reading comprehension can fault it for. I agree with Evokill in saying that as a reader we should not have to fix something with this specific story and plot because it is just all over the place; with little regard for introduction and basic world building, on top of being overly chunni, and to then fix it, for someone who is just the viewer would be a waste of time and energy for no gain(due to how much this specific plot/story needs). He has every right to fault this game in this instance and I get that you and GameHunt are 1. either fanboys or 2. just in it for the tags (by the way are completely poorly chosen i.e. there is femdom in the game but no tag, not really loli when it is just for plot with no real sexual context and is time skipped after prologue otherwise why is there no shota tag for the mc cause its exactly the same.). which I get, but attacking someone for fair criticism is a bit much and more toxic on you two's part. In the end if he was being unfair and actually toxic I'd agree but in this case it just not the case lol

Last edited:

c4ba22

Aug 12, 2021
Like Ok, I think you and Game Hunter are completely missing the point that this dude is making. While yes the translation is atrocious; lol that it puts MTL games to shame haha, he is not really faulting it for that specifically (although he does bring it up in his first post before he makes an actual fair criticism, which he provided edits after for) but making a very valid point for the story and plot in generally with even proper translation (which you can still easily get the point of with the bad translation) which anyone who has basic reading comprehension can fault it for. I agree with Evokill in saying that as a reader we should not have to fix something with this specific story and plot because it is just all over the place; with little regard for introduction and basic world building, on top of being overly chunni, and to then fix it, for someone who is just the viewer would be a waste of time and energy for no gain(due to how much this specific plot/story needs). He has every right to fault this game in this instance and I get that you and GameHunt are 1. either fanboys or 2. just in it for the tags (by the way are completely poorly chosen i.e. there is femdom in the game but no tag, not really loli when it is just for plot with no real sexual context and is time skipped after prologue otherwise why is there no shota tag for the mc cause its exactly the same.). which I get, but attacking someone for fair criticism is a bit much and more toxic on you two's part. In the end if he was being unfair and actually toxic I'd agree but in this case it just not the case lol
friend sorry my bad english, I didn't attack him this comes from other forum members, I just told him that I accept all feedback and that I will improve the translation into English. as for plot and story this is the first game made by DEV she will learn with time, i hope i'm not being rude i'm using google translator sorry any mistake.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021

Translation is bad, but fixing that won't solve the game's generally poor writing. A more accurate translation of bad writing doesn't make it less bad. The bad pacing, horrific premise, and awful dialogue won't be fixed with a little proofreading and a simple grammar pass by a native speaker. Again, they go into 'Island of Dr. Moreau' territory with about as much blasé as one would handle afternoon tea. If the writer is obliviously unaware of just how problematic their entire premise is (corporate owned sentient slave race, again, created by someone painted as a literal saint), I CAN'T FIX THAT. It's not my job to fix that. And pointing out just how problematic and poorly written something is doesn't make me toxic or my criticism less valid.

c4ba22

Aug 12, 2021
Translation is bad, but fixing that won't solve the game's generally poor writing. A more accurate translation of bad writing doesn't make it less bad. The bad pacing, horrific premise, and awful dialogue won't be fixed with a little proofreading and a simple grammar pass by a native speaker. Again, they go into 'Island of Dr. Moreau' territory with about as much blasé as one would handle afternoon tea. If the writer is obliviously unaware of just how problematic their entire premise is (corporate owned sentient slave race, again, created by someone painted as a literal saint), I CAN'T FIX THAT. It's not my job to fix that. And pointing out just how problematic and poorly written something is doesn't make me toxic or my criticism less valid.
again I accept your criticism, I can't fix the story and make it how you want it too, remember and review the comments at any time i attacked you, for me all feedback is important whether it's a criticism or a compliment, Thanks for your review, I'll pay more attention to the translation, but I hope you understand I can't change the game's story I'm not the DEV.

Reactions: ModaGr33n

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
friend sorry my bad english, I didn't attack him this comes from other forum members, I just told him that I accept all feedback and that I will improve the translation into English. as for plot and story this is the first game made by DEV she will learn with time, i hope i'm not being rude i'm using google translator sorry any mistake.
No, worries. the problem was you where feeding off of someone in the forum who was being Toxic i.e. Gamehunt and giving them validation for something they should not get. Also, I get they will learn with time argument but like I said in my last post wishful thinking for a fanboy lol jk. Though you may be right and the Dev might change, but I think it is doubtful by the way the dev responded to an opinion in game (i.e. Naradora having an actual name and asking the player to give her one after players expressed interest in doing so. to then after giving said prompt to then slapping it in the players Face and saying "no its my way or the highway" vibe. that type of dick move in game and not doing it separately from game or even better to just not address a small thing like that; speaks volumes of the Dev. So I don't think this is the type of Dev that likes input in his games so to speak lol. Will be surprised if he fixes the plot/world building/ basic intro to characters as well as having them be there and then disappear for reasons... cheers to you if the dev proves me wrong lol

Jan 15, 2021
Avalon Project [v2.0] [Karidev] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC: 870 MB / 410 MB - Avalon_Project-2.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size Win / Compressed Size Mac: 870 MB / 375 MB - Avalon_Project-2.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
The Mac compression won't work for me at all. Is there a non-compressed Mac version anywhere?

sd.0038660

Jun 7, 2017
Played the game, I can say I really enjoyed it, apart from the poor English translation and the gaps in the story development. The whole idea of the game is nice, I would be happy to see it progress. Another suggestion would be the video scenes - little tweak with a video editing software will make seamless repeatable images i.e. not noticeable when the video file ends and the replay begins.

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
You can add all the tags that are. And at the end of the game, write to the developer that maybe I'll repeat it, maybe I'll add it in the foreseeable future. To some extent, we can say that this is cheating, or misleading the players. For not like content with loli, here is loli Yes, there is in the prologue when the heroes are children, but they have nothing to do with loli at all. And about loli in a brothel, again this is a memory from childhood, and she is a child there, not a loli. With the same success you can to say that the game has shota content because in the prologue the protagonist is a child. It's strange that the developer forgot to add the shota tag. In general, the game is good, graphics, drawing, animation, video. For the plot, I will not say anything to an amateur. But damn it is not necessary to add tag for the sake of tag, it's cheating. People download and do not get what they downloaded the game for. Do not add the developer of the loli tag and the players would have no questions or concerns.

Jan 27, 2021
I cant really follow the discussion, it is like I played another game!

Yes, it seemed to be google translated but only 5% is native english. So stop beating the dev and help him with translation or write me a grammatically correct german answer. (only if you are not native german speaker, hehe)

And shame on the critics, hehe, after reading the discussion I didnt want to play the game and expected at most a medium 3 star game. Only the bdsm pics forced me to give the game a chance.
How could I be so wrong, the game itself is awesome. It has a fresh new story and it is and well made, not a single bug or crash! I don`t expected 8 hours content in this ealy state, so the dev is not lazy. 8 hours without any bug is outstanding good, so the dev is technically one of the best`s! Not much bdsm but I couldn`t stop playing because I really loved the story, the charater development and the lovely songs from Lucia. All the Women are so lovely and the characters are well developed. Can`t wait for the next update, please support the Dev.

Only Con, the game starts weak but gets better with every hour you play it. I would say after 1 h it is an 3 star, after 2h an 4star and after 3hours an 5 star game, even the renders and H-scenes get better and better how longer you play. First H scenes are meh, last h- scene with Lucie is one of the longest and best I ever seen!

One of the best games I ever played. And I played most of the renpy games.
I could recommend this Game to everyone, who has no Problems with hard graphic violence in a future science fiction yakuza game with hard fighting scenes. My favorite is Lucia, whats your favorite?

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2021
I cant really follow the discussion, it is like I played another game!

Yes, it seemed to be google translated but only 5% is native english. So stop beating the dev and help him with translation or write me a grammatically correct german answer. (only if you are not native german speaker, hehe)

And shame on the critics, hehe, after reading the discussion I didnt want to play the game and expected at most a medium 3 star game. Only the bdsm pics forced me to give the game a chance.
How could I be so wrong, the game itself is awesome. It has a fresh new story and it is and well made, not a single bug or crash! I don`t expected 8 hours content in this ealy state, so the dev is not lazy. 8 hours without any bug is outstanding good, so the dev is technically one of the best`s! Not much bdsm but I couldn`t stop playing because I really loved the story, the charater development and the lovely songs from Lucia. All the Women are so lovely and the characters are well developed. Can`t wait for the next update, please support the Dev.

Only Con, the game starts weak but gets better with every hour you play it. I would say after 1 h it is an 3 star, after 2h an 4star and after 3hours an 5 star game, even the renders and H-scenes get better and better how longer you play. First H scenes are meh, last h- scene with Lucie is one of the longest and best I ever seen!

One of the best games I ever played. And I played most of the renpy games.
I could recommend this Game to everyone, who has no Problems with hard graphic violence in a future science fiction yakuza game with hard fighting scenes. My favorite is Lucia, whats your favorite?
I know she’s not one of the main characters, but I really like what’s called "Narradora" the debauched personality knowing that it is part of the game is funny especially in the Christmas special that we have a little more of it.
now of the characters that have appeared so far without doubt my favorite is her only Frida not being a little princess needing to be saved already makes her my favorite, I really want to see how will end her bow and "sister"

Reactions: ModaGr33n
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes