3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
this needs a machine translation tag lol.
"I'm enjoying" over and over again every time they nut, and so many other portuguese words, it's kinda insane. even in the english version.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fucking great story. I love the characters, the crazy fights, the bitches in heat and the normal lis. So damn good. Seriously would be in my top 20 favorites if for only one thing...

The translation is horrible. I can understand what is meant most of the time but a few times was around a choice and thats never good or an important plot point.

Haters are gonna hate Regardless this Fucking could be stellar. So much potential imo...

Best of luck and I look forward to more. Thank you :)

Last edited:

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
Hey guys I'm pretty sure this game is abandoned as I did some digging. The developer's site is deleted as if you click the links in the intro its no longer there, Im pretty sure the developer is the same one who made this game https://f95zone.to/threads/acerto-de-contas-v0-1-v-one-dev.90013/ which is not only very similar but has a near identical description of the avalon project. I also believe the dev of both games was gamehunt who also deleted his account on this forum as well as he only posted on both games and only created gamehunt account on the acerto game after he deleted his v- one -dev account after that game received similar criticism as this one. So with all information provided it is safe to assume this is abandoned. So if history repeats itself we might see the dev create an additional account, comment on this game and make a third game where hopefully he learns from his previous two failed attempts.

Edit: just noticed they removed the link to the devlopers site on the intro so...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey guys I'm pretty sure this game is abandoned as I did some digging. The developer's site is deleted as if you click the links in the intro its no longer there, Im pretty sure the developer is the same one who made this game https://f95zone.to/threads/acerto-de-contas-v0-1-v-one-dev.90013/ which is not only very similar but has a near identical description of the avalon project. I also believe the dev of both games was gamehunt who also deleted his account on this forum as well as he only posted on both games and only created gamehunt account on the acerto game after he deleted his v- one -dev account after that game received similar criticism as this one. So with all information provided it is safe to assume this is abandoned. So if history repeats itself we might see the dev create an additional account, comment on this game and make a third game where hopefully he learns from his previous two failed attempts.

Edit: just noticed they removed the link to the devlopers site on the intro so...
Thank you for the post, as stupid as it sounds I hope you are some how wrong, I liked this little quirky vn...

ModaGr33n

Mar 27, 2021

Yeah, pretty sure you're right. I found v1.0 under a different name somewhere on the site a while ago (couldn't find it anymore). The discord is dead, too.

I'm hoping they stick with that trend at least, as I really like the game.

If I find a v3.0 I'll post a link here (hopefully they keep the name the same).

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
man this was a great game loved the story just hatted how it just ended and hope that the creator is working on the 3rd part of the game
sucks thats it been over 2 years

Reactions: ModaGr33n

ModaGr33n

Mar 27, 2021
It would be hilarious if v3.0 was out already, but just under a different name. Like they did with v1.0.

I held out for a while, but I've pretty much given up.

K_DASH

Apr 28, 2024
man this was a great game loved the story just hatted how it just ended and hope that the creator is working on the 3rd part of the game
sucks thats it been over 2 years
Today I found out that the Dev of this game (Karidev) had her game removed from a Brazilian website. (LapkJogos) One of the Lapk server admins told me that Karidev had her game removed because she pulled a scam, but he didn't give me any more details, and I didn't want to ask either. I even have a conversation with her on discord in December 2020, shortly before she deleted her discord server.

I confess that I was very sad because I really liked the game, and she was asking the server members to create a character sheet, and she would choose the best one to put in the game. And I think my character had a good chance of winning :(

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes